• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too Many Hackers

Reaction score
I understand there is a lot of hackers I encounter them often but then again they provide aw great test dummy to practice my pro pvp skills xD

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Playing on Au servers at night was not a good idea; I found 4 hackers in one game and managed to record 2 of them :p

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree, too many hackers! You should record for proof, good luck!

Wiz_Concon

Spectator
Reaction score
Is there a way that a software/bukkitprogram can be designed to stop hacks? I agree and im sick of it!

derfzarn

Spectator
Reaction score
you guys really need to get on top of all the hacker, there is like atleast 2 hackers in every lobby. the most annoying thing ever

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
There aren't that many hackers...
I find at least 1 per 1-2 games... that's the ones I see. Most are using ForceField, etc... you probaby don't notice them as often. It is a problem, which is why more people need to record and report them. It is a lot of hard work for the moderators. In my opinion, first offense, perm ban. If someone from the same IP commits a 2nd offense, PERM IP Ban.... because the way I see it, is if someone hacks a 7 day ban isn't going to stop all of them. :(

But yeah it's definitely a problem... but it's a problem on a lot of games... it's like real life and crime, it just needs policing. These wannabe bad boys that merely do not have the skills or brain cells to play fairly think they are "Gangster" or "Bada**"... Thing is, if any hackers are reading this. You are only lying to yourself. If you want to be proud of winning, do it Legit... play legit, get better and win with skill. Being a noob using hacks just enforces the fact you will never get better at the game. - Sorry if these words sound harsh but I'm a straight forward guy. No beating around the bush, you ruin the game for me and others, we'll ensure we ruin it for you by having you (the hackers) removed from the server.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I record every SG match I play on the EU servers and hardly find any hackers at all. ( have encountered about 4 hackers out of 600 games or so) :/ I want to report more hackers! >.<

X920MikeyB

Tribute
Reaction score
I record every SG match I play on the EU servers and hardly find any hackers at all. ( have encountered about 4 hackers out of 600 games or so) :/ I want to report more hackers! >.<
You are either very lucky or not fully aware. It is sometimes difficulty to work out if someone is hacking as not all of them are so blatent about it. But in 10 games I can quite confidently say there will be at least 5 people I come across that are hacking. Sprint hacks, forcefield / aimbot, and so forth. Or ones that merely know EXACTLY where to go. I've spent a fair bit of time watching youtube videos since discovering that people are hacking on MCSG... also rewatching some of my videos I've noticed hackers that I've not noticed ingame.

It's not always as obvious, but there are a lot of hackers on here. But one by one, we can help remove them :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci