• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too Many Hackers

Baker31

Spectator
Reaction score
Last 3 games have been filled with people constantly chasing with their auto-aim/auto-hits. They don't miss a shot and god damn, they don't take any damage, it's really starting to get on my nerves as I come on trying to play one decent game, yet it's filled with an enormous amount of BS.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Last 3 games have been filled with people constantly chasing with their auto-aim/auto-hits. They don't miss a shot and god damn, they don't take any damage, it's really starting to get on my nerves as I come on trying to play one decent game, yet it's filled with an enormous amount of BS.

Well I personally am doing all I can to get rid of hackers. I got someone banned today which was pretty good, just record when possible and help get rid of these things ;)

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest, I have seen a spike in hackers (at least amongst the Au community) but the reason has already been specified. Also, I don't really see what staff can do; they can do their best to minimise the amount of hackers on the server but in the end, there will always be hackers. As Le0 had stated, the staff generally rely on player reports to carry out bans and so the community actually contributes a lot to the hackers that are banned; the staff just deal with them. Just record them and you're fine - when I die to a hacker and catch them in the act, I usually feel a lot better when they're banned xD

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
To be honest, I have seen a spike in hackers (at least amongst the Au community) but the reason has already been specified. Also, I don't really see what staff can do; they can do their best to minimise the amount of hackers on the server but in the end, there will always be hackers. As Le0 had stated, the staff generally rely on player reports to carry out bans and so the community actually contributes a lot to the hackers that are banned; the staff just deal with them. Just record them and you're fine - when I die to a hacker and catch them in the act, I usually feel a lot better when they're banned xD

I fully understand were you and Leo are coming from, and I know what you are like around hackers XD

Reaction score
Hackers have always been a big issue in this community, and they will never be gone for good. If you think someone is hacking then get video evidence and report them, don't just sit there and expect the issue to solve itself. Or, one thing you can do if you don't have the ability to record, get TeamSpeak and poke a moderator telling them the hackers name, the hack they're supposedly using, and the server address they're on. They will come on and have a look.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Hackers have always been a big issue in this community, and they will never be gone for good. If you think someone is hacking then get video evidence and report them, don't just sit there and expect the issue to solve itself. Or, one thing you can do if you don't have the ability to record, get TeamSpeak and poke a moderator telling them the hackers name, the hack they're supposedly using, and the server address they're on. They will come on and have a look.

as I said in previous comments I personally am doing all I can.

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
I agree SO many hackers...
Now I'm starting to record every game not for YouTube but for evidence of hackers...
So sad:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci