• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

too many players

do you think the servers are to packed

• yes to many players

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • no its just fine

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xan_the_man

Spectator
Reaction score
i think taht all the servers are packed and i can never get a game.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
It's times like these when people who donate have a slightly unfair advantage. All of the servers are packed and they come in and kick people out. Literally hundreds of people are waiting to play. This is why I think the 120 servers should be released, even in 1.2.5 so that people can just change and play.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
People who donate help keep the servers running, if I get kicked by a donator I don't mind, I'll just try again later. and plus there's tons of servers to go in, just keep the list open so you can see when to join in.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Indeed without donators you weren't playing right now..

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not dissing donators, I'm dissing some of the bonuses they get.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
What do you think a donor's perks should be then?
Everything they already have, minus the kicking thing. Also I'm not sure if they already have this but making their votes have extra value, say worth 2 points. The kicking is a load of bull. I joined a server, got kicked. Rejoined and got kicked again.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
The point of having donors is to help keep our servers running. The servers cost A LOT of money to run everyone month and without the donors we probably wouldn't have any servers at the moment. The donor's priority joining is one of the only good perks to give donors for us becuase we don't believe in a pay to win server (as in paying for weapons at the start or better armor). We understand it is frustrating to join servers sometimes but if you keep trying you can see that its not so hard. And if you need help finding open servers, just use www.toomanyservers.com its a great resource for finding servers in lobby.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everything they already have, minus the kicking thing. Also I'm not sure if they already have this but making their votes have extra value, say worth 2 points. The kicking is a load of bull. I joined a server, got kicked. Rejoined and got kicked again.
The kicking is like the only thing we have except for the extra votes -.-'

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
BECOME A DONATOR YOURSELF..........
Iron donator is 10 USD a month, and if you're not massively rich (I certainly am not), only donate one month, and you pretty much get to play whenever you want for a month.
My other solution: If you live in US, play on EU or AU, if your connection isn't too bad. That's what I do, as those servers tend to be a little less crowded.

T

thetruedozer

Still, would you give your money to something to get some perks which don't give you an advantage over other people?
This is only pre-game you know.. Not like they include hacks into it, stop complaining about it gosh, without donors you wouldn't even be playing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci