• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too many sections?

Are there too many sections?

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Wait, MCSG has forums?

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
So I've been looking on the forums and seen that only a few of the sections are very active, like Community Corner, SG Discussions, Off Topic, Maps, etc., and was wondering if you guys thought as well that the forums would be a less cluttered and better place if these sections weren't all in your face on the main page. Instead of dedicating a whole section to a topic, you could just label the thread's gamemode in the title on the off chance you want to talk about something other than SG. Or if you want to have those sections, maybe there should be a feature to hide those sections if you wanted to. Just a suggestion, bye.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
agreed. but theres not really a reason to take them out, either

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah maybe if they can the devs should add a simple option to hide or show sections.
You can. Click the "-" sign on the section. It doesn't hide individual sections, but it can remove that pesky ZedChase tab. :)

Jurud

Survivor
Reaction score
I kind of agree, but it's not that big of a deal. I mean, the important threads are shown at the home page, so it's not like anyone is missing out on stuff.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this before, yes. I'd like to see some of the completely unused sections removed, and I'd like to see the Off-Topic Discussions moved up under the Community Corner.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Overall it's a great idea and it would be way less cluttered, but I have to agree with girls. Wouldn't you rather see the devs code a new anti/ncp or what not? This would probably be quiet low priority and I'm not sure if it would ever get implemented. (plus we got a new forum revamp a few months ago.)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I think that the Off Topic section could be moved up more in the list.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that thanks to all the sections that the forums have is the reason that MCSG is so organized :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci