• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too much hackers

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Us mods are working diligently to catch these hackers. Maybe you could help us out by recording them and posting in the report abuse thread.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
...And this thread has no purpose for discussion...

So you saw a bunch of hackers, cool? Report them...

K259864

Career
Reaction score
There are hackers on the servers. All MCSG staff are trying their best to diminish the amount of hackers on the servers. We also make it very easy for the community to report hackers on the forums. If you suspect someone hacking then start recording and report them instead of complaining on the forums about hackers.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't know if I get lucky with hackers, or if hackers aren't hard to kill...
Yeah, I don't think that there are a lot of hackers on at this point in time, either that or I don't seem to notice them. There really aren't many hackers and those that do don't play smart, you can usually light them on fire or get a couple bow shots off on them to turn the fight around. Also go straight at them, don't strafe since that just plays to their advantage.

InsanePickaxe

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you know what's really annoying I poked 5 mods on TS to come watch the MOST OBVIOUS hacker in dm. They all came and all agreed that he was hacking but something to do with the fact that there was no evidence they didn't ban if 5 mods all come on and agree somebodies hacking surely you can ban them with out evidence :/ Also another mod I poked to come on a different server because of sprint hacks, said he was using BSM yet because he wasn't in PVP when he was recording he couldn't get banned.
Summary: If there hacking, just ban them FFS.
Not meant to be taken as offense :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci