• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Too Old for This

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
I AM TOO OLD FOR ALL OF THIS

HAPPY 16 MONTHS OF TOTALDRAMATONY AT MCGAMER

Hey guys! It's your favorite queen of the ghetto, Toenail! And I just want to make this thread because today, I have reach another milestone as a moderator and have now been a staff member for 16 months! About a year and a third. I am SO happy that I have made it this far, and I am still going strong, and I want to thank the community for helping me. If it were not for the amazing people I have met here, I would not have stayed as long as I have, and I would not have tried to help out the community as much as I have. You all are so fun, crazy and beautiful. Let's keep it real, some of y'all are a little too crazy for my taste, and some of y'all are a little too mean, but here's the thing, I was too. In my earlier months as a mod, I was a very mean, rude, and sometimes just out right nasty excuse for a mod. I did not deserve to be here because of the person I was, I should have either left or gotten kicked out. However, all good things must come to an end, and so must all bad things, and after a few months, I regained consciousness and realized what I was doing was very wrong, and I made a promise to myself that I would continue to change and work for the best in my life. I would not have learned this lesson if it were not for the people here, this community pushed my limits, but also punished me for it, and because of that, I realized I didn't want to be the villain. I was not born a villain, so why did I become one? And since that day, I have continued progressing even more. As time goes on from that point in my life, I have gotten better and better, and I feel happy where I am now, I feel like a better person and all I want to do is repay the community back with what I can. In my 16 months, I have taken things that I am taking with me to the next 16 months, and beyond. Thank you all for forgiving me for my mistakes, and for letting me grow with you all, and for helping me become an even better me <3

I also want to give the biggest shout of all to my best friends forever <3

dindavid: Hunty boo I love you boo <333 We have been friends for almost two years and I am so happy it's like that, youre the bestest friend I have love you boo <3333

CAmadeusA: Cam, you know you're one of my faves, we've gotten through a lot of bs and drama and struggle, and we have stuck it through and I'm so glad we made it out alive together xD

StarWilly12 Star you're my everything. You're big mama and you always make me smile and die of laughter, and you'll always be special to me, I will treasure our friendship forever <333

KitMencha Nick, its a scary thought, but a lot of my old friends from 2014 are gone, but I am so grateful that fate has let me still have you, you're one of my faves, and you always keep it real and i love you <3

Kelslay Youre a flipper, but youre my flipper <3 I love you Kelsey, me and you have also gone through a few minefields but I'm glad that we got through and that you'll always be my uncle <3

KellieBreanne Kellie youre my everything. I love you so much, you literally have helped me with SO many of my problems and you always had faith in me, and I could never thank you enough for that <33

Shelby Shelby Gurl you know I love you, you'll always be a source of inspiration for me, and I'll always love you for being the amazing, booty kicking, strong woman you are <3

And shoutout to everyone who I love, and all that have helped me get through these 16 months! I love you all! shoutout to Jodimo because I forget to do so at OMN

Last edited:

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That is really impressive to stay that long as a staff member. Impressive Tony :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
I love you too Tony boo!
Cpngrats

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci