• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 AU PvPer's (MY OPINION)

striga

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, today I present to you my top 10 CURRENT AU Clan Battle Players. I've only included players that are currently in a clan or one that has only recently disbanded. I havent included too many Phoenix members because I havent had enough first hand clan battle experience with them all to rate them for my list.

1. Chris / Gengar: unpopular opinion, I know, rating this guy at number 1, but I only rated him above Nick because I've played against him more and because he is one person I find very hard to kill, especially in cb's. I'm sure Nick was much better than Chris when he was in his prime.

2. Nick / Darkrai: easily the best AU clan player and clan owner of all time. 70-0 or something ridiculous. But currently I'd rate Gengar slightly higher. (Nick not currently being in a clan doesn't help his case)

3. striga / me: without me Nuet would crack against some higher tier clans, and currently I rate myself as quite an influence in clan battles for Nuet.

4. Randm: without him Philo would be Zero

5. Bailey / Narwhalll: extremely underrated in clan battles. Without Bailey, Nuet would be nowhere. He leads his clan extremely well and doesn't get the recognition I think he deserves.

6. Ryan / knowledgeguy: dominates in clan battles for exiles and leads very well. He's also a god with the bow in hand.

7. LeBron or Hawker: idk

8. Aiden or AchEsss: i understand its more Nuet people, but these are the people I know the most and have seen play the most. Aiden is known to get insane hits in clan battles and has been one of Nuets and other clans strongest link for some time now. AchEsss on the other hand is just a consistently good player who does everything right.

9. Jimmy: he probably should be much higher on this list but I've only really ever fought him once in a clan battle and although he did very well, he didn't do enough to be put any higher on my list. Another person that hasn't lost a cb.

10. ep1c: another one that should probs be higher but i forgot all about you lol

This is all based on opinion. MY opinion. So if you disagree please make your own list or politely explain why you don't agree with me.
Top 5 current au clans

1. Exile
2. Philo / Nuet
3. Kronos
4. Adrenaline
5. Rands
Top 5 au clans of all time

1. Phoenix
2. Envy
3. Fade
4. Apex
5. Integrity

Honourables: NuggetZ, Nuet, Frost, Quantum, Savage, Dauntless. Probs many more.

Reaction score
Forgetting Poets and Purple Cobras?
Considering Nick put Poets above the original Phoenix haha
I beat Chris bunnies u

Zoey

Platinum
Reaction score
What's up with all the "Top __ AU PvPers"??? o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads