• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 AU PvPers (Updated)

deantheman

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright listen up all u -snip-. this is the real deal list. All you 12ie hax0rs that joined this community in 2014-2015 probs don't even know who these gods are so shut your mouth and listen to my list.
Disagree with my list? Make a new list and put this in
1. nick (god like omg no losses like i swear)
2. gengar (um every1 else say he is good so)
3. jimmy (autoclick on sheep god no loss cb gg)
4. knowlegeguy (5k wins must be good i need to put)
5. somrandm (yeah i saw him sword spam in cb wat a %%%#%!!#%#%!#%!#% god)
6.- just other rands putting in for the sake to finish the list and getting ideas off people other list.

Alright time for the real deal put ur reading glasses on otherwise ATTACK <---- @Nicklad

1. DankRai
Anyone that denies this is retarded. Nick demonstrates skill, leadership, carry and victory in cb's he participates in. He lead that phoenix clan that Fade wouldve 3-0 if they weren't -snip- so. <--- AppleCiider.

2. Juzzyy
Remember this is all time, u might be stunned all u new spastics here that think you've been here since 2012. but Jed lead a crap tone of successful au clans back in the day. Juzzyy would always stay alive, he was really good strat player and knew what to do in cbs. If anyone played when he was in his prime you know you will be on ur way to the toilet.

3. Dean
yeah um lead clan 90 wins 2 loss um carried tones of other clans owned #earth with john went 55-0 we lost to apex due to dq but we won more rounds + we used secondary lineup LOL. I probs have more expierence in cbs than 98% of the community so yeah.

4. Jimmy

Yeah kind of saw him doing some 1v3, he hasn't lost a cb he can carry with that stupid jitterclick of him. anyway good mineman pvper much wow #vouch for jim #autoclick on sheep god

5. knowlegeguy

This nz coconut has good experience in cbs and has lead many great clans. He is fearful in cbs, stays alive, knows when to go in and overall once of the best legit pvpers on the mineman network folks.

6. Kytria/billabong/topgear/stigjam/other wenix nerds
Good luck beating these phoenix nerds back then, i props missed some but these nerds were op.

7. Cobalt101/22chichman
This guy was the best pvper in my opinion in 2014. He was in clans with me and he carried the heck out of cbs. I remember him carrying so hard in this rand clan with me when we versed lebron, juliansaysddos and ninjachicken who abused me for being 12 at the time. yeah i rarely saw anyone beat him in 2014 and he got god stats back den.

8. Legosean9
Yeah have u ever seen that #-snip-pex video that I've made on my youtube, yeah thats not me doing the 1v3 in 20 seconds that was legosean. He carried lots of fade cbs and was overall a really good player at rod. He was really good back then because he had 10 ping and was a fast clicker. if u had that crap back then you were god. + he had 700/2.2k which was considered really good back then.

9. Red_Dog/da_Goose22/flok/other -snip-pex members (gotta give it to them lol)

Even though all the other top au clans and au community hated these guys becasue they were simply the most tryhard people i've ever seen on the mcgamer network. they would always found a way to dq/forfiet but man i need to give it to them that they weren't the best pvpers but they were hard to beat in a 4v4 fight. They were really good strat wise.

10. Jakebjorn/Hungy_dory
This guy was easy best rod 2013 to early 2015 i think he had like a macro because he was so good at rod. He has been in many clans and can beat anyone no matter what.

11. ep1cn00bt00b

Lmao John is by far one of the best strat wise pvper of all time. He carries really hard in cbs with countless 1v3, 1v4, 2v4. He is nearly as good at rod than jakebjorn so i need to give it to him.

12. Somrandm

Somrandm is that guy that would get stacked, get team mates stacked and tank fights. He is overall a good legit pvper and deserves a spot.

13. Gengar
Gengar is one of those guys what make u want to !@#@ ur pants. He is a really good pvper and u need to play try hard against him otherwise u wont win a 1v1 against him. He is good in cbs but a little bit overrated for cbs but definitely not for 1vs1.

14. xlukie/ohh_juice/envy lads

These guys were op in their prime and made one of the top au clans called Envy. They went 20-1 I believe only dropping to gaypex try hards. They had really good teamwork and knew their shiit.

15. Jewlx

Jewlx was probs one of the best swords player i've seen. he is really good at sword because he plays kohi. (i quickdrop him) He was unkillable in a fair 1v1 fight and was great in cbs and he will lead his team to victory.

16. xestros_/zetcrap

This guy is a wog hater and he didn't understand the powers that I have and he had a hard night playing on single player. I cant say he was good myself because i dropped him 100% of the time and beat him on 8 hearts on moonbase fair 1v1 so... but he good an amazing ratio and i've seen him perform in cbs and is a great player. :) not

17. JulianPaladin

He carries minecraft clan battles as much as i carry his league games. He goes in my top 5 pvpers of 2013-2014 and was hard to beat. He performs well in cbs and is a scary indian man. jk rofl he is blonde fat nerd. <3

18. RHINO EFEN VIRO 69

This guy easily top 10 best pvpers 2014. He was insane on the sword and rod and was really hard to beat. He was one of those guys that you would call '5 pinger, pinger' but he had like 30 and got amazing hits. He owned synergy and some other randy clans and was g0d..

19.. THE GOD HIMSELF THE LEGEND THE LEBO, _DUSKY_ AKA EDDY AKA KKWW and bltiz mate like icalldemhacks and hsNUMBERS #blitz

Yeah he was a lebo god who studies at uni now and raped in cbs. He 1V4 ON A TOILET WHILE TAKING A DUMP FOR ALL THE OLD PLAYERS THAT WERE AROUND U WOULD DEFS REMEMBER EVERY1 TALKING BOUT THE 1V4 ON THE TOILET. LMAO

20. brand956/_Brand_
yeah dont verse a clan when this guy is in it ^

These are people that I thought were good and were hard to beat. disagree? idc its mineman

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Phoenix
Apex
Blitz
NuggetZ
Integrity
Exile
FadeV1 FADEV2 FADEV3 FADEV4 FADEV5 FADEV6 FADEV7 FADEV8
Hydra
Resurrection
Envy
Ping
Quantum

Yeah if u were any of these clans u diserve rep ^

Underrated player of all time legit.
Ronan

This list is crap lol some1 fix it for me im tired props missed tones of rands bye

TOP AU CLANS ALL TIME

Phoenix (pussy dont even verse fade) 20 something wins 0 losses <-- no1 wanted to verse
Fade (nakednarwhal moonbase carry dont mess) 90 wins 2 losses.
cabbage
potato
starstrongs clans
xswagbear jellyj 9 year old clans

Rest are rand alright clans that didn't have a good ratio.

fanboy be like... 'dude apex had like 70 wins why no put' they were crap and won half their cbs from forfiet and dq.

How can i not forget?
Lebron
vespter
immaslapyoface
veets
qvn
whole of nuet
jasper no joke wat agod

Last edited by a moderator:

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
IM MOST UNDERRATED PLAYER GG 2V1 U AND JUZZY GG DROPPED U AND THE RANGA OUT COLD NOT HARD #10
You killed me and juzzy in a 2v2 after we killed your team mate, dont make it look like u flat out 2v1'd us because that never happened. Also me and "the ranga' really dont care if u beat us idk why ur using that to make urself look like a god

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci