• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 Current AU PvPers

rktt

Survivor
Reaction score
Spakk, Jacob, Dean, Wiffy and DE5T1NY

kappa
Spakk made an apology thread, he did it for wins, not to be good. He puts up a great fight and I've screenshared him multiple times.
Jacob still puts up a great fight on Badlion and always gets past the Judgement Days just fine
Dean, I can't disagree with that
Wiffy DEFINITELY doesn't hack
DE5T1NY same as Jacob

Hunk

Survivor
Reaction score
1.) GengarHD Legit
2.) Intelligent Legit
3.) Wiffy MC_Toqqles
4.) knowledgeguy Legit
5.) donutsdood Legit
6.) Spakk (Very underestimated) #HackLikeSpakk
7.) sixes / sinw Client
8.) Dean legit
9.) DE5T1NY toggles on alt
10.) Randm legit
Just because I can beat ur team of cancer patience doesn't mean I hack u fat autistic pig

Last edited:

potatoauclan

Tribute
Reaction score
I hack on badlion all the time, I couldn't care less about that server :D
Lmao did you say Kappa to me in that list????? I think the last time we versed i fked you up btw atleast I don't go on a shitty spook cracked video and say 'the triggerbot isn't working' LOL

potatoauclan

Tribute
Reaction score
Dean is extremely overrated. Do you realise that the times he beats people is when he's hacking?
WAIT LOL JUST SAW THIS MESSAGE DO U WANT ME TO RESTART MY .MINECRAFT LOAD UP MC AND STILL GET THE SAME HITS WHILE IM SS SO I DONT PULL OUT AN INJECTION CLIENT LOL

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
Lmao did you say Kappa to me in that list????? I think the last time we versed i fked you up btw atleast I don't go on a shitty spook cracked video and say 'the triggerbot isn't working' LOL
I didn't say triggerbot isn't working lmao. I said binds don't save. Do you think I care if I hack on bl lmaoooo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci