• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 MCSG AU Pvpers?

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
Alex, Alex????? ur joking right + watch knowledgeguy bad on my youtube.
granted it was after everyone in phoenix quit and ppl got a lot worse alex probably was the best in au at one point, not for a long time but still, he might be too high but hey i posted that list off the top of my head, thing is on the top 10 people were better than other people at different times and it's way too hard to make an actual accurate list, aside from some outliers.

Fad3au

Career
Reaction score
granted it was after everyone in phoenix quit and ppl got a lot worse alex probably was the best in au at one point, not for a long time but still, he might be too high but hey i posted that list off the top of my head, thing is on the top 10 people were better than other people at different times and it's way too hard to make an actual accurate list, aside from some outliers.
All I can remeber was when he was in Fade he wasn't the best at pvp, hmm must've turned into god mode.

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
All I can remeber was when he was in Fade he wasn't the best at pvp, hmm must've turned into god mode.
haha yeah, i played with him a ton and i guess he just impressed me from there haha, fair enough though man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci