• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 MCSG Players

lVlew

Tribute
Reaction score
This is people who have not been banned for hacks.
#0 Nick
#1 Intelligent/Jimmy
Protentially the best Sword user on AU, his extremely fast clicking makes it so it take little knockback ensuring that he will almost always gain the first combo. His Rod timing is average but his accuracy is insame. Mediocre FnS and Bow skills.
#2 Randm/???
Hands down the best Rod user on AU. He will most likely ten anyone that isn't possessing a Rod. Bow aim is above average, FnS is Mediocre and Sword skills is average.
#3 GengarHD/Chris
NZ players are always fear cause of their delayed knockback, Chris abuses his lag letting him sword pvp up to standards with Jimmy. Only reason why his #3 is because his KB is based on luck, although he is still a very talented PvPer, Amazing at sword, great at Bow and FnS and insane at Rod spamming.
#4 knowledgeguy/Ryan
Just like Chris, he is an NZ player with delayed KB. He is difficult to sword fight but you can probably pull it off at one stage or another. He is more of a defensive player meaning he will bow spam the absolute crap out of you, although it is also smart. He's FnS aim is amazing, Rod am is mediocre althought is timing is almost perfect.
#5 nush/???
nush is a badlion player with amazing Elo across the board. He is a difficult player to fight against as his Sword and Rod is absolutely insane. His bow is above average and his FnS aim is almost perfect.
#6 Lebron12/Tom
Also a NZ player, he is known as 'The Unkillable Tank.' Sword fight him and you are garanteed to die. Rod fight him and you have a very low chance, play defensive and you still have a low chance. Only reason why he is low on this list is because his KB is more based on luck, he doesn't use the rod as much as he should.
#7 ep1cn00bt00b/John
Have you ever tried to bow fight him? It's impossible ;-; Not only his bow skills is almost perfect, his rod and fns is outstanding. Although he is mediocre at sword.
#8 Vepster/Jarrod
Much like Lebron, he is more based on his sword, almost no one can beat him in a sword fight, rod fight you have a low chance, and play defensive he will most likely play smart and run. His jittering reduces his KB and his NZ ping gives him delayed KB, many people call him out for good reason, his little knockback and his jittering makes it so he can protentially beat anyone on this list.
#9 darkrai202/Nick
Nick was #2 on the Legacy Leaderboards with over 10k games played, he is more then capable of taking on anyone in the AU community, he plays very smart which lets him carry in most CB's. Although he isn't as good skill wise as he used to be making him to be so low on this list. If he never quit he would hands down be #1.
#10 GoudAlmighty/Nick
Just like ep1cn00bt00b he is insane at Bow, his bow aim is almost perfect. His NBN ping makes it so that he will Rod Combo the absolute crap outta you. He plays smart and uses his FnS to counter most sword users. Reason why his low on this list is mainly due to his ping, its more based on luck.

Honourable Mentions:
-Porridge/Hayden
-AtomicDynamite/Max
-ImmaSlapYoFace/Rory
-BlueCrayyon/Jack
-Jordyy/Jordan
-dzzy/Kc
-???/Alex
-???/Julian
-juzzyy/???
-Qvn/Kevin ;-;

Unsures:
TooManyAlts/Ronan
TooManyAltsv2/Dean
Remy/James

If I missed anyone I'm sorry, but these are the people I find the most difficulty fighting, also I've actually fought them once or twice which lets me judge them. If I missed anyone please leave it down below in the thread and I'll consider adding them to 'Honourable Mentions'.

Last edited:

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Quite accurate. Nice list.

Remy's name is James not Josh. XD

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
BlueCrayyon's name is Jack.
My list would probably be:
1. Intelligent
2. Gengar
3. Randm
4. Darkrai
5. Knowledgeguy
6. Ep1c
7. Vepster
8. Goud
9: Nush
10: Lebron12
I haven't fought some of these guys enough to put them in their correct positions but this is my opinion.

RoryIsMunted

Survivor
Reaction score
#2 Randm/???
Hands down the best Rod user on AU.
lol
BlueCrayyon's name is Jack.
My list would probably be:
1. Intelligent
2. Gengar
3. Randm
4. Darkrai
5. Knowledgeguy
6. Ep1c
7. Vepster
8. Goud
9: Nush
10: Lebron12
I haven't fought some of these guys enough to put them in their correct positions but this is my opinion.
lol
Unsures:
TooManyAlts/Ronan
lol

H

Career
Reaction score
1. Gengar
2. Knowledgeguy
3. Darkrai
4. Lebron
5. Goud