• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 MCSG PvPers

X

xDarkMC

Was going to make a joke about the Malaysian airlines but probably would be forum banned so you don't get to hear it ;D
icri ;'( wat did u think bout my list (dont say u aren't on it, i was gonna replace Huahwi wiht you, but I would get wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more hate than I wanted :)

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
I 8 hearted Krafty... at least on Badlion :p
I'm just going off of my experience with MCSG'rs. I quit for about 8 months back when I resigned from mod, and haven't really met a lot of the new gen pvp'rs.

X

xDarkMC

I'm just going off of my experience with MCSG'rs. I quit for about 8 months back when I resigned from mod, and haven't really met a lot of the new gen pvp'rs.
I see, but IMO Bom isn't too great without a bow since I beat him once :)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
icri ;'( wat did u think bout my list (dont say u aren't on it, i was gonna replace Huahwi wiht you, but I would get wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more hate than I wanted :)
Quackeryy is the only one on that list I know, and we're Korean together so yeah.

(Just to note, I don't care if I'm on a list or not, I really don't haha. Also, one thing about the forums. We're not the in-game people who think Huahwi is an absolute PvP god and is amazing, we have. Oon sense ;D)

X

xDarkMC

Quackeryy is the only one on that list I know, and we're Korean together so yeah.

(Just to note, I don't care if I'm on a list or not, I really don't haha. Also, one thing about the forums. We're not the in-game people who think Huahwi is an absolute PvP god and is amazing, we have. Oon sense ;D)
Thank god you have some sense.. but one question. How do you not know G33ke/Egrodo lol. I think they introduced the fishing rod tactic/invented it :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thank god you have some sense.. but one question. How do you not know G33ke/Egrodo lol. I think they introduced the fishing rod tactic/invented it :p
I'll correct myself, I know about them but don't care about them as players.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci