• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 Players Who Were Banned Or Quit [US]

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Based on the AU/NZ Thread HERE
This is in no order, and this just has people I knew of, so I'm sorry if i didn't include a specific person.
1. BajanCanadian/ASF Jerome
I link them together because they were always linked together, you didn't really think of them as separate.
Banned for BSM, Then quit.
2. Shanrrbananrr
She got the ban for hacking.
It is said she still bypasses on alts to this day.
3. LeafyGreenTea
swag
4. AquaTech
Was a Sr. Mod.
Not gonna say what happen cuz it is classified, Just saying he isn't here anymore.
5. Captain Lqzer
He quit. He was a great mod. #Ascendancy
6. Brezzy
lol nub /ban
7. The Cube
The Cube I refer to includes Graser, Bayani, TYBZI, Hbomb and those ppl. They left for Kastia and Mineplex. Couldn't take the heat.
Tomahawk doesn't really try much anymore so.
8. MCwithDrake
This guy was cool, he almost got VIP, but he left.
9. JoeyGraceffa
I didn't include him with the cube, although he was associated with them. He brought so many people with him, he had to be listed by himself. He quit.
10. AntVenom
He didn't really (Quit) but it was said he was gonna play on MCSG and I haven't seen him, so that's why he's here.

Honorable mention

4non, he's unbanned!!!

SHARE YOUR TOP 10

Last edited:

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Based on the AU/NZ Thread HERE
This is in no order, and this just has people I knew of, so I'm sorry if i didn't include a specific person.
1. BajanCanadian/ASF Jerome
I link them together because they were always linked together, you didn't really think of them as separate.
Banned for BSM, Then quit.
2. Shanrrbananrr
She got the ban for hacking.
It is said she still bypasses on alts to this day.
3. 4non
4non is a gud boi, he got forum banned for being 2 gud.
4. AquaTech
Was a Sr. Mod.
Not gonna say what happen cuz it is classified, Just saying he isn't here anymore.
5. Captain Lqzer
He quit. He was a great mod. #Ascendancy
6. Brezzy
lol nub /ban
7. The Cube
The Cube I refer to includes Graser, Bayani, TYBZI, Hbomb and those ppl. They left for Kastia and Mineplex. Couldn't take the heat.
Tomahawk doesn't really try much anymore so.
8. MCwithDrake
This guy was cool, he almost got VIP, but he left.
9. JoeyGraceffa
I didn't include him with the cube, although he was associated with them. He brought so many people with him, he had to be listed by himself. He quit.
10. AntVenom
He didn't really (Quit) but it was said he was gonna play on MCSG and I haven't seen him, so that's why he's here.

SHARE YOUR TOP 10
hi

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THERE MAY BE GOOD IN THE STAFF AFTER ALL

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

C:

Res

Diamond
Reaction score

Lol, they need to go a long way before they are even half decent.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a top 10 list in...what respect?
Most popular? You're missing quite a few (WhiteBoy7thst, StacyPlays, etc.)
Most influential? Most of the people mentioned in your list were either hackers, uber popular and/or rude and disrespectful.
This list is most certainly biased and I don't see why it isn't called BaccaBoy1999's List of Top 10 Players Who Were Banned or Quit US.
I know it's just who you know but you should have at least done some actual research before coming up with a random list.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Can you please take out the ban information about players? Let's not discuss their bans in public :)
Actually, the only ban information I said is common knowledge. I made sure not to disclose something if it wasn't known.

Everyone knows bajan got banned.
Everyone knows shannr got banned.
If you didn't know leafygreentea got banned you don't know English.

Have a nice day.

This is a top 10 list in...what respect?
Most popular? You're missing quite a few (WhiteBoy7thst, StacyPlays, etc.)
Most influential? Most of the people mentioned in your list were either hackers, uber popular and/or rude and disrespectful.
This list is most certainly biased and I don't see why it isn't called BaccaBoy1999's List of Top 10 Players Who Were Banned or Quit US.
I know it's just who you know but you should have at least done some actual research before coming up with a random list.
You must have not read it, since I said "this just has people I knew of, so I'm sorry if i didn't include a specific person."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci