• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 Pvpers (Past and Present)

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
This thread is mostly for people that have been around a long time.

So people make these all the time for mostly present only. So tell me your top 10 from the past and the best now.

Think of it as they were back in the day, don't compare their skill to the skill of current players, because so much has changed.

Here's my list:
1. Hanfi12
2. rossiebalboa
3. Mindahl
4. xExtract
5. Faxulous
6. zeejayy
7. Blamph - some people might question this, but way back, he was really good, the changes were not too nice to him.
8. The_Great_Tito - still an amazing player now I think, but way back he was one of the best.
9. Biffington
10. themegaryan17

Let me know your list if you like.

Last edited:

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score

So people make these all the time for mostly present only. So tell me your top 10 from the past and the best now.

Think of it as they were back in the day, don't compare their skill to the skill of current players, because so much has changed.

Here's my list:
1. Hanfi12
2. rossiebalboa
3. Mindahl
4. xExtract
5. Faxulous
6. zeejayy
7. Blamph - some people might question this, but way back, he was really good, the changes were not too nice to him.
8. The_Great_Tito - still an amazing player now I think, but way back he was one of the best.
9. Biffington
10. themegaryan17
You forgot Easy_Soup

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Here's my list:
1. Hanfi12
2. rossiebalboa
3. Mindahl
4. xExtract
5. Faxulous
6. zeejayy
9. Biffington
10. themegaryan17
Didn't hanfi get banned for hacking?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is more of how influential PvPers were. So many factors have changed now; better average skill server-wide, new tactics... it's very hard to compare modern to present, even though you mentioned that. I'm not sure if its possible to do an accurate skill comparison.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can't make a list currently, but I know the best player to ever hit AU, if not the world was Kytria. Missing an arrow was literally unheard of.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
1. xExtract
2. Hanfi12
3. brynemannen8
4. MegaDani900
5. Canzietta
6. Goldilocks
7. Hb01
8. Faxulous
9. Mindahl