• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 Things That Need Fixing (Bug thread)

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a thread on things in mcsg that seriously need fixing. I do not want to look snobby or like I own the place, but these bugs are REALLY affecting gameplay (well most of them are at least :p).

1. People can't get hit in game, but it's not ghosting.

2. Servers lagging or "ruberbanding" players.

3. NoCheat or whatever it is, kicking people for "spam" evan when they never used chat.

4. Fall damage from 1 block jumps and taking damage when you teleport to deathmatch.

5. Items disappearing from your inventory.

6. Take out the bad maps (MCSG ruins, Overgrown arena, etc).

7. The voting system (Makes it map 4 almost every game).

8. Hearing spectator footsteps.

9. Getting glitched on blocks when climbing or jumping.

10. The leaderboard signatures (They have the avatar faces as steve).

EDIT
11. Fix the corn on Yellowstone it is a little off. (Idk if it was ment to be like this but just look)

12. Also PLEASE fix the glitchy ladders if possible!

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
#6 first one is true but Overgrown Arena is not a bad map at all.(My opinion though)
#8 I dont think that's able to fix :p
Thanks for putting out those annoying bugs :). I know where I need to watchout for.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
While 1.3 did bring a load of bugs, 1.4 (we hope) will lessen the bugs and make it more enjoyable. But it may take a while to update since the mod api is coming out, or did they cancel that till 1.5?

1.4 is coming this Wednesday!

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
they canceled it to 1.5, sadly :/

Big Mike 4

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a thread on things in mcsg that seriously need fixing. I do not want to look snobby or like I own the place, but these bugs are REALLY affecting gameplay (well most of them are at least :p).

1. People can't get hit in game, but it's not ghosting.

2. Servers lagging or "ruberbanding" players.

3. NoCheat or whatever it is, kicking people for "spam" evan when they never used chat.

4. Fall damage from 1 block jumps and taking damage when you teleport to deathmatch.

5. Items disappearing from your inventory.

6. Take out the bad maps (MCSG ruins, Overgrown arena, etc).

7. The voting system (Makes it map 4 almost every game).

8. Hearing spectator footsteps.

9. Getting glitched on blocks when climbing or jumping.

10. The leaderboard signatures (They have the avatar faces as steve).
11. Fix the corn on Yellowstone it is a little off. (Idk if it was ment to be like this but just look)

12. Also PLEASE fix the glitchy ladders if possible!

Voting system thoughts: I feel that Chad should make it where you can only Vote to skip and only one map comes up at a time. So i think you should be able to skip about maps the the fourth one you have to stick with. Also i think that due to the players that don't know what voting is that only 8 or 10 people have to vote to skip the map.

Guy who made the thread if you want to add these things i just said into your main thread you can! ;)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
While 1.3 did bring a load of bugs, 1.4 (we hope) will lessen the bugs and make it more enjoyable. But it may take a while to update since the mod api is coming out, or did they cancel that till 1.5?

1.4 is coming this Wednesday!
Is it commin' that soon?! Yeeeeeeeey!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Dis iz a good thread Anatoli.
The bug that make you cannot hit one other is really annoying... But cool. Yesterday me and another guy could'nt hit each other. So I typed "Team?" in the middle of the fight. And we teamed.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
tip 1 is about ineternet connection but all the other tips are right, also add sometimes when the lobby time eds i hit the ground to hard anyone else have this??

Big Mike 4

Survivor
Reaction score
tip 1 is about ineternet connection but all the other tips are right, also add sometimes when the lobby time eds i hit the ground to hard anyone else have this??
Tip one isnt from intrnet connection.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci