• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 US Clans of ALL Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
you actually have autism
First of all, why is it even an insult to accuse someone of having a horrible mental illness and is incredibly immature. Secondly, you may not know who I am but I can guarantee I've gotten you banned a few times throughout my days, especially in Destiny and Trostetic with the help of some others in my clan. Not only that but I've heard from close friends of yours admitting to you hacking in the past. Now again, I don't know anything about now and I don't want to accuse you now because I would be absolutely delighted if you didn't, I'm only talking about this in the past.

On this note though, this argument is completely pointless and I'd love to end it here, so I will no longer post on the subject and I suggest you do the same, though you do you. So I hope you have a good rest of your week.

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
? lol i dont do Good to not take knockback, i just dont. Butterfly clicking is a way of clicking. some people have been doing it since the day they started playing because it is one of those habits. And 8 blocking is easy, just go to wizardhax.com !!! And desolate didnt bring these to mcsg. Destiny was probably the first clan to have everyone transfer to faction (apzy, wem, lakers, vepth, etc.) And im almost 100% sure destiny would win in a cb. Probably not 5-0 or 5-1 but convincingly.

And to all butthurt people responding to this, dont be sad
Jcc if Rebels can't beat Desolate, then Destiny can't. We smacked you guys when we battled like 2 months ago (easy 5-2). So just stop, Rebels and Destiny is no where close to being as good as Desolate. Rip
LMAO YOU'RE FUKING LYING I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE
Kranman unban me from the ts

xDesolate

Career
Reaction score
First of all, why is it even an insult to accuse someone of having a horrible mental illness and is incredibly immature. Secondly, you may not know who I am but I can guarantee I've gotten you banned a few times throughout my days, especially in Destiny and Trostetic with the help of some others in my clan. Not only that but I've heard from close friends of yours admitting to you hacking in the past. Now again, I don't know anything about now and I don't want to accuse you now because I would be absolutely delighted if you didn't, I'm only talking about this in the past.
lmao now i know you're lying because i wasn't even around during destiny, he never hacked back then he hacked in the most recent eternity and thats it.

xDesolate

Career
Reaction score
Jcc if Rebels can't beat Desolate, then Destiny can't. We smacked you guys when we battled like 2 months ago (easy 5-2). So just stop, Rebels and Destiny is no where close to being as good as Desolate. Rip

we are on desolate.clants.net:6485

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score

On this note though, this argument is completely pointless and I'd love to end it here, so I will no longer post on the subject and I suggest you do the same, though you do you. So I hope you have a good rest of your week.
Just note that Kran does not hack now. He can go on badlion, kohi, or any server and still get the same hits he gets on mcsg.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score

destiny doesnt have the same roster as rebels does now, also we 5-0ed rebels so your arguement is kinda invalid. Also it was 5-3 for desolate, and you got raped by vendetta after we 5-2ed them.

Jawshy

Experienced
Reaction score
I agree.

On the other hand, my Top 10 (US) from the good days:

1) Forgotten - Easy. Best clan ever, non-stop anal penetration.

2) Rebels - Been around since the beginning of clans and miraculously still running (barely). Faded in and out of the best clan spot over time and continued to impress no matter how many drastic changes came to their clan. (Trivium, Elevate, etc.)

3) Titans - Probably the only clan that some have ever considered to be the best while Forgotten was still around. Titans had been able to consistently challenge and beat Forgotten, unlike any other clan in history. Titans was easily the greatest clan that I was ever in, and one of the best of all time.

4) Primeval - Decently easy to put them here above the rest of the clans at the time. Primeval was considered to be one of the best during Forgotten's prime. They put them to the test when no one else was able to. They were a great example for the clans who came after them.

5) Rivals - Corey somehow managed to turn a clan of nobodies into one of the best to ever play on the servers. It's incredible looking back and thinking that the little clan of randoms that you would easily beat could make that big of a turnaround and become one of your biggest threats.

6) Elevate - Gumby's little split-off of Rebels became the most dominant clan of the time. Aside from that little last troll-battle against Rebels, Elevate had a perfect record and had no one in their way.

7) Sovereign/Triton/Prodigious - Frog has made more clans than I have fingers, but these were the best. Sovereign was a constant threat to clans when all of the greatest were in tact. Prodigious managed to make the Clan Wars final the first two seasons (Techaton) although most did not expect them to. I sort of faded out when Triton was a clan, but I heard they were alright.

8) Eternity - Native also managed to turn a band of misfits and randoms into a large threat to clans when no one had expected it. Although he managed to get some help from Stab and turn his entire clan around and manage to become a powerhouse.

9) Destiny - they were ok. jcc clan.

10) Forsaken - Another one of the clans to come out of the shadows and become a threat to the rest of the ones at the top. Toxic and Stab took their YouTube subs and somehow made them good.
Probably the best list I've seen so far... Ofc you know more about Titans and Primeval than I do so that is probably why you put them higher than I did.
most accurate so far imo, mainly because protocol was considered #1 for a long period, and beat elevate and rebels more than once each during Protocol's prime. You did miss Desolate, however.
I can't put Desolate there because they are a 2015 clan just beating up on the dead clan community. Although they are good and spooky ;), they didn't compete against most of the clans in this list at their primes. They did beat Rebels and other good clans but they weren't nearly as good as they used to be. It's like James Harden beating Michael Jordan right now and calling himself a top 10 player of all time. You just can't...
tbh trivium was some booty
I put them up there because I couldn't think of any other clan that was deserving. Triology was good but they didn't last that long, Desolate/Forsaken was sketchy so I left them off, I don't think I could put SertiSquad up there even though they were a top 5 clan during Forgotten's reign, and I would get too much hate and biased remarks if I put Vortex there. So Trivium it is.
some people knew about this stuff in the MCSG community (like a tiny amount including Jcc, Ceroria) Also people used this stuff, but not like this

We pretty much exposed a bunch of tactics from potion pvp to MCSG
Not saying we created these things but

wtapping
butterflyclicking
a,s,d hold strafing
8 blocking
ways to take less kb
etc.

also i am waiting for that post from jcc saying that everyone knew this stuff etc.
aka Spook
? lol i dont do Good to not take knockback, i just dont. Butterfly clicking is a way of clicking. some people have been doing it since the day they started playing because it is one of those habits. And 8 blocking is easy, just go to wizardhax.com !!! And desolate didnt bring these to mcsg. Destiny was probably the first clan to have everyone transfer to faction (apzy, wem, lakers, vepth, etc.) And im almost 100% sure destiny would win in a cb. Probably not 5-0 or 5-1 but convincingly.

And to all butthurt people responding to this, dont be sad
6v6 bro

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
destiny doesnt have the same roster as rebels does now, also we 5-0ed rebels so your arguement is kinda invalid. Also it was 5-3 for desolate, and you got raped by vendetta after we 5-2ed them.
That was super Good because the times we lost to them were because we were arguing and people were doing really bad. We beat Vendetta 4 times, and they beat us one. Also remember that during the first cb against them, Absorbents, hit multiple people off from Desolate and also found the games and targeted us off spawn. Let me also go back to the time when we 5-2d Rebels. Just accept the fact that none of yours clans are good as Desolate lmaooo

MrJit

Experienced
Reaction score
Probably the best list I've seen so far... Ofc you know more about Titans and Primeval than I do so that is probably why you put them higher than I did.

I can't put Desolate there because they are a 2015 clan just beating up on the dead clan community. Although they are good and spooky ;), they didn't compete against most of the clans in this list at their primes. They did beat Rebels and other good clans but they weren't nearly as good as they used to be. It's like James Harden beating Michael Jordan right now and calling himself a top 10 player of all time. You just can't...

I put them up there because I couldn't think of any other clan that was deserving. Triology was good but they didn't last that long, Desolate/Forsaken was sketchy so I left them off, I don't think I could put SertiSquad up there even though they were a top 5 clan during Forgotten's reign, and I would get too much hate and biased remarks if I put Vortex there. So Trivium it is.

aka Spook

6v6 bro
You guys don't understand, MCSG and it's players have evolved. People now a days are 10x better then they were a year or two ago. I'm being straight up serious, the only clan that could possibly put up a fight against us is Forgotten, and that's a guarantee.

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
1)blamphs
2)huahwi's
3)toxic's
4)hotdogs
5)pvplegends
6)#GG
7)temtilrs

only clans you need in life

Status