• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 US Clans of ALL Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
dude bunnies u why arent u putting my minecraft clan in ur top 10 list

u should know everything about au : /

netflix is the future my man, i personally haven't watched tv in years haha
My mother won't let me get Netflix so I don't get to chill

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
Tf Where desolate at tho boi? Best clan on mcsg for a long time
Edit: not directed towards the thread creater

DemeterUSClan

Survivor
Reaction score
As people are giving opinions, care to share your own top 10 list? I'll start cuz why not?
1. Forgotten: There's no denying this, they were a tight knit unit and almost nobody could oppose them
2. Rebels: Another fairly obvious pick in my opinion. They've stayed together longer than anyone else and have found a way to somewhat dominate in every region they have existed in.
3. Phoenix: I don't know much about AU clans but I do know that Phoenix was amazing, and in their prime they probably could have contested Forgotten if they were given an equal playing field.
4. Emperors: I know what I do about Emperors from watching them in US Clan Wars when they participated, and even with their disadvantage of ping they surprised me with their talent and were incredibly impressive.
5. Titans: Zeno seems to leave legacies in the clan community (like Rebels) and Titans is no different. At one time they were the only challenge for Forgotten and were undoubtedly one of the greatest clans to have been on these servers.
6. OrganizationV2: I wasn't in Organization in it's prime but from what I've heard this version was by far the best and they knew what they were doing. They had a great leader in Korrenian and they managed to beat big names (Rebels twice though I know some people have some controversial opinions on that).
7. Triton/Prod: Nobody can really deny that Frog has led amazing clans and he has backed that fact up countless times, just look at all his rings.
8. Rivals: Rivals as a clan was a strong group and nobody could deny this fact. They went toe to toe with some of the greatest, and even if they lost they made it unbelievably close. On top of that Corey was a great leader and I've always had so much respect for him.
9. Elevate: When Elevate was formed they beat big names and Gumby knew what he was doing. At one point they were considered the best in their time until they eventually fell to Rebels.
10. Destiny: Destiny was a very dominate clan up to the time they disbanded. They tied for the most wins against Rebels (tied with Trivium). While I hate to admit it, we did have a great leader in Jccandfriends (don't let it go to your head) and we had some amazing fighters in there such as Apzy or CrimsonAura. Though I would like to put Destiny higher up they were big in a time of decline for clans, so there wasn't a great way to judge their true potential.

Honorable Mentions:
Protocol: There isn't much to say here, they dominated most people they faced. I wasn't around on these servers when they had their reign (I was taking a break for a while) but from what I heard they had no trouble taking many names.

Eternity: They were a good clan and Native knew how to lead better than most did. The clan as a whole was good and close to top 10 but not quite.

Primeval: In the old days they were a great clan and could definitely hold their own (as long as xSwagGiraffe didn't die off spawn). I don't think I know enough about Primeval to make a top 10 judgement, but I definitely know they were good.

CyanVolts: This clan was the beginning of big clans with their only enemy being the Blamphs. This clan was so huge for the beginning of this community you can't not mention them. They had names that would go on to be huge like The_Great_Tito and Soul (I believe). Even as they declined they were a great family (for the most part)

I'm also putting Rebound because Evin (qxerft) told me to, though we weren't even that great but he's reading this as I write.
Please add your list below, but you don't need to be as detailed as I just was.

Edit: I love that my post is longer than the thread itself. I could have made it into another thread but what's the point?
yo fam tbh i think desolate deserves a spot in honorable mentions. also maybe a shan clan, even though they weren't the best, a they still played a big role in the community?? this list is better than the OG's tho

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Half of these clans are the same clan just rebanded lol
missed Protocol Sertisquad Xenos Vortex Destiny Invincible
You also have to consider each clans prime. in our prime we were under forgotten, but if rebels was in theirs they would have crushed us. If all clans were in their primes, who would really be on this list? Not any clans post 2015 for sure

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Tf Where desolate at tho boi? Best clan on mcsg for a long time
Edit: not directed towards the thread creater
yo fam tbh i think desolate deserves a spot in honorable mentions. also maybe a shan clan, even though they weren't the best, a they still played a big role in the community?? this list is better than the OG's tho
look at previous post

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
My Opinion: NO HATE

1. Forgotten - Has beaten everyone and proved themselves to be great. Some of the MCSG players of all time were in here.

2. Desolate - Has beaten the best clans and showed new tactics to the PvP gamemode. Some of the best MCSG players of all time were in here. Also, beat Forgottens record.

3. Rebels - Longest running clan and beat great clans. Has great teamwork.

4. Triton / Prod - Beat almost everyone and proved their skill in clan wars.

5. Rivals - Has amazing teamwork and had great leading

6. Elevate - Had great teamwork, had fun and always came through.

7. Eternity - Insane teamwork and great leading.

8. Protocol - Destroyed everyone.

9. Forsaken / Derelicta - Great teamwork, and stayed together.

10. Primeval - Was the one the OG clans and the best.

tbh eternity desolate and derelicta were all the same thing.

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
when was desolate a thing? azzdahfish and I quit for like 9 months or so and maybe we quit while that was a thing? I have never heard of desolate so that may be why he didn't put that on his list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci