• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

- Top 10 US PvPers Of All Time -

FluffyBunnies45

Survivor
Reaction score
egrodo wasnt that good tbh, also bom was around during "oldschoool" era,
by oldschool i mean like 2012-very early 2013 before everyone used rods, Bom was in his prime around like mid 2013. i probably shouldnt have put it as huahwi era lol. more like Lovelights era.

ThePastMc

Survivor
Reaction score
by oldschool i mean like 2012-very early 2013 before everyone used rods, Bom was in his prime around like mid 2013. i probably shouldnt have put it as huahwi era lol. more like Lovelights era.
idk wtf you're trying to make me comprehend but noob

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pretty much, except egrodo quit MCSG over a year ago because of how bad it got.
He was a v1 player, and besides big YouTubers, basically nobody recognizes v1 players anymore.
i guess ill make a back in the day list
1. Egrodo
2. Extract
3.Zeejay
4. IFanyo
5. Araxed

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
My list will consist of people I actually talk too not all the oldies.

IPureGold - Not only the smartest but just so much raw pvp talent that carried rebels to a lot of victories.

Bom - Beat almost everyone no matter the situation.

spellcaster24 - Probably overall the smartest player i've played with, also got that raw pvp talent. He also makes things that shouldn't happen, happen.

Apzy - We all know him as Tankzy idk how he does it but he's a carry & a legend.

Krafty - fns montage on fleek. (he's really just a pinger)

Doodlebob91 - Yesh was a legend we all know that.

TorchScar/Bloodlights/that other name that started with az - I didn't fight him often but he was the ratio god and I feel he deserves an spot on an list.

Sixorr - Zack got hella good out of no where and kinda became a legend after that.

Soulv2 - Wasn't the best at pvp, but he's probably the most strategic... i guess.

10. Mikeyman209 - LMAO

The top four people on my list are for sure top 10 players and they're all legends. After that are players I personally think are good, maybe not top ten but aye.
tf

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Tranzio. Either way, if you want to talk about this in further detail then direct message me as this is sort of going off topic. That applies to everyone.
My boy Rayy is not a hacker I don't care who u think you are mr.moderator but no one talks about the #1 mcsg pvper like that

APOLOGIZE TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci