• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

- Top 10 US PvPers Of All Time -

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
You mean "US MCSG". Because there are a lot of better pvpers then these guys.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Yo tironas what makes now different from the old days that makes skill not required. If there is a clear distinguishment between the capabilities in pvp of two players than there must be something that caused that distinguishment. I personally don't believe ping doesn't have much affect on the game so that's set aside. And we are left with skill. The thing that distinguishes players. But what I do believe has changed is definition of skill. I believe now skill is who gets better hits consistently, who plays intellegently, and who has experience. I would like to here why skill isn't a thing anymore and your definition of skill.
in two words: double tap. there was a clear top 10 pvpers (which is what i base my list off of) back then whereas now it could be debated that everyone has the potential to be a top 10 pvper. also there's a lot more hackers n stuff

No he wasn't... That was Elgoldo.
I know for a fact that egrodo played US.
never thought egrodo was that good tbh, was pretty cocky and i dont think i ever lost to him. i mean sure he was the best in beta/early v1 but yeah

oh yeah and xextract was the best pvper mcsg has ever known lol

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci