• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 10 worst pvp'ers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
I am the worst at PvP... It took me like a year to break the "curse", a staff member put on me a long time ago, and actually win a game...

Reaction score
no?

he was one of graser's friends in the cube
I'm pretty sure at some point he edited ThatOneTomahawk's videos, although yes, he played on the Cube with Graser.

Basically any of those originally famous YouTubers like Graser, StrauberryJam, etc.
Ay, Grappleapplesauce and ThatOneTomahawk weren't that bad >.> They were pretty skilled back in the day.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
oh

then how did he get vip -.- (and keep it unlike Bajan)
The BSM offense was way before he became famous so I think it was worked out with the Sr. Staff. I don't know what went down, those are just estimations :p

I'm pretty sure at some point he edited ThatOneTomahawk's videos, although yes, he played on the Cube with Graser.

Ay, Grappleapplesauce and ThatOneTomahawk weren't that bad >.> They were pretty skilled back in the day.
Tomahawk was better than average back in the day, but his only advantage was the constant blockhitting. If you watch his videos after he stopped, he's not all too good but in the very beginning I'd say he was good c:

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
The BSM offense was way before he became famous so I think it was worked out with the Sr. Staff. I don't know what went down, those are just estimations :p

Tomahawk was better than average back in the day, but his only advantage was the constant blockhitting. If you watch his videos after he stopped, he's not all too good but in the very beginning I'd say he was good c:
blockhitting=/=good either

if u go on kohi or badlion w/e, anyone who blockhits is considered a noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci