• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 100 Australians ( PVP wise on wins)

Do u guys like this thread and my idea?

• No u suck u noob

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Yes this is Fantastic

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Why are there bad players on top of me, yuck

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

LazerHeroYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Im not even on it? Ive beaten half of these people.... ign: protheCool145x, MrLazer now as ChokePoints

imnotdogsexual

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi cbrown, this is a delightful list to read!

There is one major issue, however. The skill difference between 1-9 and 11-100 is phenomenally large. Basically, even all of these players on the list combined probably wouldn't be able to take out Darkrai! I find this to be highly blasphemous, I believe that you shall be struck down by the heavens and Darkrai will strike his sweet sweet vengence on you, unless you fix the standings properly.

Thank you for the consideration, I hope you make a half decent list next time!

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
Im not even on it? Ive beaten half of these people.... ign: protheCool145x, MrLazer now as ChokePoints
Done
Hi cbrown, this is a delightful list to read!

There is one major issue, however. The skill difference between 1-9 and 11-100 is phenomenally large. Basically, even all of these players on the list combined probably wouldn't be able to take out Darkrai! I find this to be highly blasphemous, I believe that you shall be struck down by the heavens and Darkrai will strike his sweet sweet vengence on you, unless you fix the standings properly.

Thank you for the consideration, I hope you make a half decent list next time!
thats ur opinion
Not on the list I cri :(
omg ur like in the 30s how did I forget

Gengar

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol i like how you put my GengarThaking account 1st, you do know i havent changed the name of gengarhd right thats one of my alternate accounts xD

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol i like how you put my GengarThaking account 1st, you do know i havent changed the name of gengarhd right thats one of my alternate accounts xD
Do u want me to say both accounts as 1st or just GengarHD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci