• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 3 MCSG maps

Spo15

Experienced
Reaction score
Top 3 best MCSG maps I think is...

1.Solar frost: I liked the first one a lot better but solar frost is just very fun to play on.
2. Valleyside University: Kosmish is a very talented builder and my route is amazing xD.
3. Demons breeze: I like this map because it is easy to play on and I have good strategy on it.

Those are my favorites, now lets hear yours!

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Valleyside - Great gameplay, which I find the most important part of a map.

2. SG4 - Again, great gameplay

3. Solar Frost - Great for quick, intense games.

Spo15

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Valleyside - Great gameplay, which I find the most important part of a map.

2. SG4 - Again, great gameplay

3. Solar Frost - Great for quick, intense games.
Totally agree

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Holiday resort, vallyside uni, sg4 (haven't played any off the new maps yet)

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  1. SG 2 To be able to combine great terraforming, great building, and great gameplay, is a massive feat in itself.
  2. Teweran SG 3 Great terraforming, great building. I like the gameplay, but it could be better.
  3. SG 4 Great terraforming, okay building, but undoubtedly the best gameplay out of all sg maps.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
  • Survival Games Highway
  • Breeze Island
  • Avaricia

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Survival Games 2 - Amazing gameplay, looks extremely sexy, has that nostalgic feel to it. All around it's just an amazing map.
2. Survival Games 4 - Basically the same as SG2, but some parts of the map are very low quality.
3. Solar Frost - Yeah, the new one. I like the 'construction site' feel to it. As well as the fact that it has a deathmatch arena, a dragon, and I have an amazing chest route.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Breeze is cool and i will always love it due to its fast, action packed games. Also Sg4 is an awesome map with many tier 2s so if you play your cards right, you can always win. Finally Holiday Resort and Valleyside University. For some reason i always think of these maps as brothers and ill mention them together. There both goodif you have sg experience and overall fun maps. All of these are my faves so i cant really classify them into 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so on. Hope this help and again, these are my opinions and you might think differently so please feel free to comment and criticize me!

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
Breeze is cool and i will always love it due to its fast, action packed games. Also Sg4 is an awesome map with many tier 2s so if you play your cards right, you can always win. Finally Holiday Resort and Valleyside University. For some reason i always think of these maps as brothers and ill mention them together. There both goodif you have sg experience and overall fun maps. All of these are my faves so i cant really classify them into 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so on. Hope this help and again, these are my opinions and you might think differently so please feel free to comment and criticize me!
A lot of the time when I play it, it is not really action-packed seeing that I chase some one who is in the water for a good 10 minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci