• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 AU PvP'ers

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
I think it is quite a good list.. If you're talking about Alluc and how he doesn't have as many wins, he is very skillful and one of the harder opponents I've ever gone up against.
Main reason : was nub for 2000 games :)

I don't believe so. Skill level has been raised quite dramatically from V1 to V2 in my opinion.
True, I have seen MANY new gamers with skill.

valkorum

Tribute
Reaction score
well my top 5 from v1 is 1.ningaristicninga 2.assassinrazor 3. valkorum (not being cocky but nVa never lost until we had our arguments and we were basically even skill level) 4. mutatedpenguin 5.plonize

and this has been approved by others aswell

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
I am being 100% serious, I agree with Dorky, you would be AMAZED how good StigJam89 is. He owns with fishing rod tactic and he is just boss. Not saying any others from the list are bad, but even though he doesn't have the wins, he is a amazing player.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I am being 100% serious, I agree with Dorky, you would be AMAZED how good StigJam89 is. He owns with fishing rod tactic and he is just boss. Not saying any others from the list are bad, but even though he doesn't have the wins, he is a amazing player.
Stigjam uses all my tactic and PvP styles, lol.

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
Stigjam uses all my tactic and PvP styles, lol.
Agree with both of these statements, he is a good player, but he tries to use your fishing rod/run tactic and most of the time it doesn't work for him and can't pull it off like Nick.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A lot of people do, but StigJam has replicated you very well compared to alot of others. :D
If you put it into that perspective then he has done quite well, aha. If I were trying to be good I'd make my own PvP style (I recommend this to everyone asking for advice) and play my own way instead of being a second-rate someone. Just my opinion I guess. :p

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
If you put it into that perspective then he has done quite well, aha. If I were trying to be good I'd make my own PvP style (I recommend this to everyone asking for advice) and play my own way instead of being a second-rate someone. Just my opinion I guess. :p
I agree, but I don't think there are much styles left! D;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci