• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 best players [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I never said he didn't have a forum account, I asked when have you ever seen him.
Why wouldn't we back each other up, isn't it obvious that no one except your little group likes you.
did you purposely switch forum accounts during this argument for no reason or to create the illusion that it is 2 different people? lmao everyone knows Rainzzz = Porridge

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
rofl these kids acting tough on MCGamer is actually too funny
say sh1t to me. act like I give af. honestly. messages that are being transferred via a block game forum is beyond me. go get lasik eye surgery and acne treatment before you even fuking reply to me lmao

p.s. im sorry that not every1 on a block game enjoys my company but frankly i couldnt care less.
Why do you keep replying then lmao.
did you purposely switch forum accounts during this argument for no reason or to create the illusion that it is 2 different people? lmao everyone knows Rainzzz = Porridge
Look its another 11 year old who thinks they get stoned 24/7

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Can we just stop the arguing and flame. Someone's opinion is there opinion and I believe in a fair argument, but this is just getting too far.

I'll keep the thread unlocked but if the flaming continues then this thread will be locked.

10❤

Experienced
Reaction score
Ronan admitted over skype and teamspeak that it was him
itchy was a public alt rofl
ign: itchy
pass: insane
^ that is the actual details

idgaf i even took the cape off of it lmao

Reaction score
1. Rainzzz/Pantelex/Porridge/Forceee_ (Absolute god, he barely ever gets beaten, but when he does, he calls them a hacker so obviously he only dies to hackers, that's how pro he is).
2. Jordyy (Plays solo every single game and I have to respect him for that. I've never seen him with a team before).
3. TeeArrr (Wayyyy better than his brother, he's almost as good as Jordyy at pvp).
4. kingson/Daunter (On the forums he is suddenly a moderator tryhard but as soon as he connects to your ts, incoming dos threats for days mate).
5. MrYodesLad (His hits are so suspected of hacking that he needs to screenshare to show his 4ms to prove that his 10 block head snaps are in fact legitimate).

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
1. Rainzzz/Pantelex/Porridge/Forceee_ (Absolute god, he barely ever gets beaten, but when he does, he calls them a hacker so obviously he only dies to hackers, that's how pro he is).
2. Jordyy (Plays solo every single game and I have to respect him for that. I've never seen him with a team before).
3. TeeArrr (Wayyyy better than his brother, he's almost as good as Jordyy at pvp).
4. kingson/Daunter (On the forums he is suddenly a moderator tryhard but as soon as he connects to your ts, incoming dos threats for days mate).
5. MrYodesLad (His hits are so suspected of hacking that he needs to screenshare to show his 4ms to prove that his 10 block head snaps are in fact legitimate).
MrYodeslad's hits are no more suspicious then yours ronan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci