• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 Best Posters

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
People like Mooclan Miner9823 OhFancy BitoBain Giggity69Goo and those are very active nowadays and making great posts, but I'll never forget the less active legends such as HalfSquirrel, ShaunDepro, RC, Vebbi, Zeno, Darkrai, etc.
i'm killing you
Too good of a list m9
Mooclan
Miner
Bito
Fancy
ProHighJacker (lol)
Blazerboy
Halfsquriel (Remeber that randy)
Rcr_4777
And last but not least benchwarmer
Darkrai (Biggest Randy)
-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Fox was a legend. Sad to not see him as active as previous times
-snip-
Fox
-snip
#foxthegod
oh wow. *boots confidence by 9000*
Didn't think anyone would think I'm a good poster.

Something that happens to me very often is that I always leave or become less active when things are about to get better: if I hadn't left MCSG teamspeak back in July, I'd have friend rank (I'm very positive as the two other guys who'd always be with me on Sr. chats eventually got it); if I hadn't left the forums, more than positive I'd have won one of MCGamer's awards; I would have also gotten VIP if I hadn't left when I was making a map with Krafty, Gears and Vinyl; this one is 50/50, but the map was honestly really pretty and great, great, great, for PVP. Talking about PVP, I'd also be an even better pvper as before I had left I was starting to get good.

I'm aware I'm not as active as before, but I'm trying you all! xD
It's definitely harder to get a name of yourself now than before —and even more specially if you're just a diamond donor nub.

I sure chose the wrong way many times, but to devote myself to something for longer? Its hard. It really is. I don't regret anything to the extent I blame myself daily, but I do think I chose the wrong path many times.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm, this is a good question.

My 5 are (No Order);
Mooclan
Blazerboy - harsh, but good humour. ^_^
Miner
Bito
Ceroria

Members online

No members online now.