• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 disbanded clans

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
1. The CyanVolts
2. The Organization
3. The Blamphs
4. Oblivion
5. Empire[Before Rebanding]

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
1. The Legends
2. SlimeArmy
3. Nitride

I'm sorry but no other clans could ever compete with these 3 in their prime.[/quote
True dat. They were the most skilled clans in the EU, but too be honest, SlimeArmy was best. TeIIo and iFrox Erhmagherd.. I never got to know them... ;(

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Romans
2. Elitesquad
3. Enigma
4. NobSquad? Macos clan whatever its called
5. Wait 1 more month to find out

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
{No Order}
1. SlimeArmy, I really miss their nice teamwork. The best EU clan for a looooooooong time, before iFrox stopped. They were so guuuuud..

2.The Legends, very good teamwork, could just work with their Tactics.(NO ORDER)

3. Nitride, theyre back ! :D They were very good before, but everyone left and the clan was getting weaker. They could just work a bit with their tactics and the attitude.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
1. Legends
2. Au Rebels
3. Slime Army
4. Bombers
5. romans

IMO the Blamphs and CV's were good clans at that time period, if they were put to face a good clan now, Blamph's or CV's would probably get destroyed as there's so much competition, and strategy nowadays.

Fax

Career
Reaction score
Old Legends at their best. At that time the tactics were uncontestable, the skill was uncontestable and they were truely unbeatable.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Legends
2. Au Rebels
3. Slime Army
4. Bombers
5. romans

IMO the Blamphs and CV's were good clans at that time period, if they were put to face a good clan now, Blamph's or CV's would probably get destroyed as there's so much competition, and strategy nowadays.
Unless we brought the teams together today :)

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
1. Nitride
2. Phoenix
3. TheOrganization V1
4. Phoenix

No specific order. :p

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. CyanVolts (duh)
2. Blamphs
3. Rebels
4. Forgotten
5. Empire
1. Legends
I have a feeling that CyanVolts wouldn't be such a good clan today, but the Blamps, probably. And both combined? Yes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci