• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 disbanded clans

RemixxHD

Survivor
Reaction score
1. #TheProphecy: best community- died due to a fushed up owner (R.I.P.)<3
2. #Alliance: most funny and amazing people ever, also one of my best MCSG experiences<3
3. #TheLegends: Never in the clan, but certainly one of the best evar, with some of the best pvpers <3
4. #SlimeArmy: Nostalgic clan, back when iFrox playes MCSG <3
5. #Revolutionize: SamHaribo's clan of awesomeness with the some of the best people i know, only short-whiled :( <3

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.#CyanVolts
2.#TheBlamphs
3.#Legends
4.#Pheonix
5.#Nebula

xExtract

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't try and deny the fact that, TheLegends were always one of the best EU clans, possibly the best. You're being biased here, just because you didn't like TheLegends, and frankly we didn't like you.
So you're saying just because he didn't put Legends on his list he is being biased and doesn't like you? He is allowed an opinion. If anything I would say your opinion is biased seeing as you were in TheLegends.

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
So you're saying just because he didn't put Legends on his list he is being biased and doesn't like you? He is allowed an opinion. If anything I would say your opinion is biased seeing as you were in TheLegends.
Wow Extract. You know for fact Incon hated legends, and everyone in it. There is no point ignoring that. I'm being biased, yeah I admit that, but there's evidence to prove that Legends were one of the best.

Charlesyummyegg

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow Extract. You know for fact Incon hated legends, and everyone in it. There is no point ignoring that. I'm being biased, yeah I admit that, but there's evidence to prove that Legends were one of the best.
Listen, stop being rude.
Everyone is entitled an opinion, and to me it seems that if anyone doesn't put Legends on the list you will harass them about it! Just let people share what they think as that's what the forums are for aren't they?
- NigiBlack

Last edited:

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Listen, stop being rude.
Everyone is entitled an opinion, and to me it seems that if anyone doesn't put Legends on the list you will harass them about it! Just let people share what they think as that's what the forums are for aren't they?
- NigiBlack
K Charlie

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Charlie and Extruct on deh offensive heer bois

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Well it explains it self. remember no flame no nothing beside good things. I don't know to many but here are mine.

1. CyanVolts: Great PvPers and Great Teamwork. Barely anything to work on
2. Blamphs: I wasen't around long enough for this clan and CyanVolts. Were great PvP and Great Teamwork. They were almost as good as CyanVolts. (What my bro said xD)
3. Legends : Great Pvpers good teamwork. They were 1 of the best
4. Organisation v2 : If you compared them with the other clans, they were only good (Which is hard)
5. Empire: They were great then they decended a bit

Sorry if I miss any clans. I will edit this if I discover more. Remember to comment and no flame please!
Empire and orgi were good clans WOT?!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci