• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 MCSG Mods

Athenaa

District 13
Reaction score
Aw, thank you so much! :')

I personally believe that all staff members are absolutely incredible, so there is no way I could make a list. But I really appreciate being on your list. <3

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
I've had personal conversations with a lot of them, and the reason that they are a team is that all of them have their highs and lows. For example, there are some that (remember this is from when I was a Sr. Mod) may not have the most impressive numbers in terms of in game actions, but they are super responsive on TeamSpeak and are natural leaders within the staff team. Then you have the people that are exceptional with in game actions, but are too shy to talk on TeamSpeak (I was never an exceptional Mod, but I was way to shy to talk on TeamSpeak).

What I'm trying to say is that it is impossible to choose a top 5 staff members in general because they're all good at something, and together they make the team work. That's the very definition of a team, and they're all amazing in their own ways.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci