• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 5 worst games you've ever played

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
I hate minecraft but also I like it . Everyone is addicted to minecraft

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wiffy: (Gulp) Mass Effect 1. Pls don't rage, pls don't rage. I suppose I expected more when I played Mass effect 2 first. But everything felt.. wrong while playing. The combat felt weird with infinite ammo. I was annoyed by the renegade and paragon convincing only unlocking when you became a spectre. I was annoyed by the weird inventory system that felt too fiddly for me. But I guess I was biased from Mass Effect 2.
I am disappoint.

L

Lululioness

1. Vampire Rain (blurghghh)
2. Lego Batman (lol)
3.Fusion Frenzy (it's like, impossible).
4. Shark Tale
5. Idk

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
5. Heavy Rain
The only thing heavy about this is my body that gained so much weight because of all the medication I needed to get through this. Nothing happens for the first gorrilion hours and when stuff finally starts to happen it's still just Simon Says for movie enthusiasts.

4. Spore
More like SNORE amirite? It copies 5 different games and none of the versions Will Wright put out are at least half as good as the originals. But I have to give credit is due, the first two stages are fun, but after that you gotta hold onto your hats because you'll fall asleep. Especially the space stage is as boring as it can get.

3. Scribblenauts
You guys like good controls, right? Because the developers sure don't. Once you've clicked somewhere on accident then the stupid hat train breaks loose and there are no brakes on the stupid hat train. Also either the game is piss easy or I'm just the god king of space because I beat this game with just a few words and I didn't had to restart a level once.

2. New Super Mario Bros U
Ravioli ravioli, why did I pay full prize for thissioli. I don't know what's so new about is because the same game four times certainly isn't new. NSMB DS was nice, NSMB Wii was decent, NSMB 2 is where we entered the land of no and with NSMB U we are drowning in no with no help in sight. I just don't seem to be the target group anymore. Now Nintendo goes for the demographic of 6 year olds.

1. Minecraft
This game is not only incredibly overrated, but also has a horrible fanbase of 10 year olds and autists. The graphics are the worst I've ever seen and the game play is boring and repetitive. Not only is it a shameless copy of Roblox, Mojang also has the nerve to charge 20 dollars for it. It takes the computer of the NASA to run it properly and it is still filled with bugs, glitches and errors despite being already out of beta. This wouldn't even be acceptable as an alpha version. Also they update the game every few days to add even more unnecessary stuff, which always breaks your mods, which you need to even partially enjoy the game. It's mascot is a failed pig model that looks like it's been puked on. Don't ever even think about buying this game, you'll regret it.
jk

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
5: Theme Hostipal
4: Fcuk
3: Mario Galaxy
2: Catmario ._.
1: Kick the Buddy

Brodina5

Survivor
Reaction score
5. Assassin's Creed
4. Just about every non-lego harry potter game.
3. Final Fantasy X
2. Final Fantasy X-2
1. Cube Men

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci