• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 50 AU PvPers and Top 5 AU Clans of all time.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
I will admit that I may not be the greatest player. But stacked against past and present players. My skill in Purple Cobras imo was enough to place me that high. On top of that I have Clan Achievements and aspects within clans many AU players can't even think of matching.
no offence but i dont think you deserve top 50. Not only are you not as good as other people, you use autoclicker to warm up lol

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
no offence but i dont think you deserve top 50. Not only are you not as good as other people, you use autoclicker to warm up lol
lol no I don't, that's actually the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I will admit, I used Auto-clicker ONCE on another server, I certain don't use it to warm up or play in general. Besides your "autoclicker-claim" give me some real reasons as to why I'm bad.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
lol no I don't, that's actually the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I will admit, I used Auto-clicker ONCE on another server, I certain don't use it to warm up or play in general. Besides your "autoclicker-claim" give me some real reasons as to why I'm bad.
I've only played you against you like 3 times without you being in a team. Your poor decision making, pvp, use of fns/rod, etc isn't very good to be considered top 50 au. There's plenty of other players that are better than you

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
I've only played you against you like 3 times without you being in a team. Your poor decision making, pvp, use of fns/rod, etc isn't very good to be considered top 50 au. There's plenty of other players that are better than you
Believe what you want to. 1v1's don't determine everything. CB's are a whole different matter.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
this is top 50 au pvpers not top 50 au clans
You've never seen me primed in CB's nor have you ever seen or fought me in my prime. Sure it was recent, but I've stayed relevant in AU for quite a while. That says a lot.

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Now I get it. You are tilted at lebron because you think YOU deserve to be on the list. With your countless days and hours playing this game your reputation you think you should be on this list. However that is not the case, see starstrong you have never had a prime nor will you ever. You determine skill of stupid 1v1's that you have on badlion. And then you try to sike lebron out by telling him he uses and auto-clicker? Please. You know what you are? You're not worth top 50 hell you may not even be top 80, you're not even worth to be an honourable mention. You are a person who says they are sorry only to cause so much heat were you find it amusing. I remember when I use to do that and then I realised I wont get to the top just by talking.
That's all wrong. There's countless players better then me that should be on this list. But, they aren't on this list as this list is biased so hard. I've talked to Tom so many times and he even said "I'm using autoclicker right now to warm up". Oh shoot why am I even talking to an annoying 12vie that thinks that no ones is allowed an opinion.

Callum

Platinum
Reaction score
That's all wrong. There's countless players better then me that should be on this list. But, they aren't on this list as this list is biased so hard. I've talked to Tom so many times and he even said "I'm using autoclicker right now to warm up". Oh shoot why am I even talking to an annoying 12vie that thinks that no ones is allowed an opinion.
Pulled out the 12vie card, can't you see that no one wants you on this thread and all you are doing is making yourself look like an embarrising idiot?

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Pulled out the 12vie card, can't you see that no one wants you on this thread and all you are doing is making yourself look like an embarrising idiot?
embarrassing*

More like you're making a fool of yourself. I'm entitled to have an opinion. As people, you should be mature enough to respect that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci