• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 50 AU PvPers and Top 5 AU Clans of all time.

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
prep for roast
do not fear my child. au mineman god is here

Well I think I have to explain even though it should be obvious by now first off lets start with PC specs not everyone has the best PC in the world therefore if you have more money you can buy a better PC number 2 some days you are going to be playing badly thats just the way it is for example some times I killed a team of two with 7 hearts no problem but other days a player who had leather armor and a wood sword because some days your reflexes are going to be better and your awareness aswell, number 3 ping advantage for anyone out there saying ping does not give you an advantage you need to slap yourself with a fish because it most certainly does for example you are fighting against someone and it just so happens that you have let's say 200ms and the player you are fighting against has 30ms but you click faster and are "better" with the bow that wont really matter because when you shoot an arrow it will have a 2 second delay and that is a massive disadvantage as far as sword fights go if you are the player who is getting the bigger lag you are the one who is seeing players teleporting all over the place and last but not least teaming if you are teaming with somebody and you win nearly every game that does not mean you are the best that just means that you have a teammate that helps you win, also something that I forgot to mention some people invest a lot more time into this game then others
that's tough Good, the person who plays better on average is the better player. half of your points literally sound like excuses "you have better ping", "you play more than me", "i had a bad day". we're not taking into account how good people COULD have been if they had better internet or some Good

and also it's quite ironic how "darkrai202" was one of the people who helped to create this thread and it just so happend that he/she is on the number one spot

haha who knew that the best player gets the best spot, you know literally nothing about au. stop coming onto au threads and thinking your opinion has any weight, no one cares

and also that is a pretty bad remark that you made about anime because last time I checked anime is one of the biggest forms of entertainment at this time and hundreds of millions of people watch anime every day

and to you Juzzy, you should look at your name before posting something like that, ;)
your name is creper_face. ninjas are not real, neither is anime. please stop commenting on au threads. thank you

and now i leave you with a poem

anime isn't real,
bunnies you

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
do not fear my child. au mineman god is here

that's tough Good, the person who plays better on average is the better player. half of your points literally sound like excuses "you have better ping", "you play more than me", "i had a bad day". we're not taking into account how good people COULD have been if they had better internet or some Good

haha who knew that the best player gets the best spot, you know literally nothing about au. stop coming onto au threads and thinking your opinion has any weight, no one cares

your name is creper_face. ninjas are not real, neither is anime. please stop commenting on au threads. thank you

and now i leave you with a poem

anime isn't real,
bunnies you
I'm not even going to bother to reply to any of your posts because the fact of the matter is your better off just saying to yourself "I'm a dumbass" about 100 times that might help you out.

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Also if you want to play a skill game play chess for god sake don't play a minecraft mini-game and all you have to do in it is swing swords and shoot arrows and kill everyone

PoetsAUmaybeNZ

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not even going to bother to reply to any of your posts because the fact of the matter is your better off just saying to yourself "I'm a dumbass" about 100 times that might help you out.
But you just replied.

Let me guess, I'm not a psychologist or anything but right now. You are angry, you lost an Internet fight. In order to make yourself feel like the better person you are saying "I'm leaving it, have fun. But bunnies you, you're an idiot."

Man, you might be a good guy, I don't know you and I don't really care either. You are not Australian nor are you good enough at this game to present a respectable opinion.

Have a good one man, Merry Christmas! :)

Just please stop replying to AU threads.

Also if you want to play a skill game play chess for god sake don't play a minecraft mini-game and all you have to do in it is swing swords and shoot arrows and kill everyone
edit: nvm bunnies you now you're resorting to the "mc has no skill hahaha"

which you're right, the skill ceiling is much lower than games like league or csgo but now you're just making yourself look like an idiot

Reaction score
Well I think I have to explain even though it should be obvious by now first off lets start with PC specs not everyone has the best PC in the world therefore if you have more money you can buy a better PC number 2 some days you are going to be playing badly thats just the way it is for example some times I killed a team of two with 7 hearts no problem but other days a player who had leather armor and a wood sword because some days your reflexes are going to be better and your awareness aswell, number 3 ping advantage for anyone out there saying ping does not give you an advantage you need to slap yourself with a fish because it most certainly does for example you are fighting against someone and it just so happens that you have let's say 200ms and the player you are fighting against has 30ms but you click faster and are "better" with the bow that wont really matter because when you shoot an arrow it will have a 2 second delay and that is a massive disadvantage as far as sword fights go if you are the player who is getting the bigger lag you are the one who is seeing players teleporting all over the place and last but not least teaming if you are teaming with somebody and you win nearly every game that does not mean you are the best that just means that you have a teammate that helps you win, also something that I forgot to mention some people invest a lot more time into this game then others and also it's quite ironic how "darkrai202" was one of the people who helped to create this thread and it just so happend that he/she is on the number one spot and also that is a pretty bad remark that you made about anime because last time I checked anime is one of the biggest forms of entertainment at this time and hundreds of millions of people watch anime every day and to you Juzzy, you should look at your name before posting something like that, ;)
I agree, darkrai is bad

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
But you just replied.

Let me guess, I'm not a psychologist or anything but right now. You are angry, you lost an Internet fight. In order to make yourself feel like the better person you are saying "I'm leaving it, have fun. But bunnies you, you're an idiot."

Man, you might be a good guy, I don't know you and I don't really care either. You are not Australian nor are you good enough at this game to present a respectable opinion.

Have a good one man, Merry Christmas! :)

Just please stop replying to AU threads.

edit: nvm bunnies you now you're resorting to the "mc has no skill hahaha"

which you're right, the skill ceiling is much lower than games like league or csgo but now you're just making yourself look like an idiot
jew mad?

RemyBoyz

Survivor
Reaction score
╮╭┻┻╮╭┻┻╮╭▕╮╲
▕╯┃╭╮┃┃╭╮┃╰▕╯╭▏
▕╭┻┻┻┛┗┻┻┛ ▕ ╰▏
▕╰━━━┓┈┈┈╭╮▕╭╮▏
▕╭╮╰┳┳┳┳╯╰╯▕╰╯▏
▕╰╯┈┗┛┗┛┈╭╮▕╮┈▏
You have been teleported to hell Give Like or you will die In 30 Seconds

Members online