• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top 60 MCSG PvPers/Players of all time!

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Does that even make sense?
Yes it does.
Consistently means to continually do something
And occasionally modifies the original by saying that it only happens sometimes

I should've reworded it as occasionally kill me consistently

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
If it was best Survival Games players of all time, it definitely wouldn't go by the current leaderboard, I can tell ya that.

PvP? Hmm, at the current time, I'd say the best PvP'ers on MCSG at least right now are like Mint_Sib, Evermore and Tenebrous. Ehh, it's kind of hard to come up with good PvPers nowadays because all most people do are abuse the rod and spend their entire time worrying about dumb things like ping.

Of all time, I'd say the best PvPers at one point or another were egrodo (BSM or not, the guy was good), themegaryan17, Elgoldo, Kerbals, G33ke, Huahwi (in the fall of 2013), Sixzoseven, Linkdude, Lovelights, Hyper, etc.
Noah sailer

Jooanoth

Platinum
Reaction score
I like all players who were good in the hunger games to be remembered!

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Yes it does.
Consistently means to continually do something
And occasionally modifies the original by saying that it only happens sometimes

I should've reworded it as occasionally kill me consistently
that does NOT make sense

if its consistently, then its not occasionally

edit:

you could say they

occasionally kill you consistently

sentence sounds weird but im sure thats right

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
If it was best Survival Games players of all time, it definitely wouldn't go by the current leaderboard, I can tell ya that.

PvP? Hmm, at the current time, I'd say the best PvP'ers on MCSG at least right now are like Mint_Sib, Evermore and Tenebrous. Ehh, it's kind of hard to come up with good PvPers nowadays because all most people do are abuse the rod and spend their entire time worrying about dumb things like ping.

Of all time, I'd say the best PvPers at one point or another were egrodo (BSM or not, the guy was good), themegaryan17, Elgoldo, Kerbals, G33ke, Huahwi (in the fall of 2013), Sixzoseven, Linkdude, Lovelights, Hyper, etc.
I really Disagree. The Current LBs mean nothing. :p Some of the high ranked players are ALWAYS in teams :L therefore it means nothing. A true tournament would determine the truth. ;p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I really Disagree. The Current LBs mean nothing. :p Some of the high ranked players are ALWAYS in teams :L therefore it means nothing. A true tournament would determine the truth. ;p
That's what I was saying, the current leaderboards really don't prove anything, except for in the case of a few people c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci