• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top AU MCSG clans?

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
For constructive criticism's sake, what allows Apex and Fury to be above us? Your opinions are your opinion and I won't change that, but what would Phoenix have to improve on?
fenix should improve on their owner not leaving and rejoining the next week xD

RelentlessForce

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty much what darkrai202 said...

Haven't really seen a clan go dominant enough and clan war enough for the #2 AU position, and be a solid spot for them.

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
hdshfgkdahadfkjghgjhgkdadhglkajj you've been in like 20 clans

TWENTY

>: (
shhhhhh dont tell anyone
Pretty much what darkrai202 said...

Haven't really seen a clan go dominant enough and clan war enough for the #2 AU position, and be a solid spot for them.
well.... not meaning to brag but im pretty sure #Fury has a better Clan battle rounds W/L ;)

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
1: Phoenix,Because they have a strong lineup with a good leader and well they have not lost a clan match which is a great achievement
2: Fury,In my opinion Fury has really good pvpers and a really good owner and are growing in numbers very quick.
3: Apex, In my opionion Apex would be a really cool clan to be in(What I've heard)And are always having fun but at the same time always striving to be the best.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
shhhhhh dont tell anyone

well.... not meaning to brag but im pretty sure #Fury has a better Clan battle rounds W/L ;)
I know that was a joke, but over time you're bound to get a bit of bad luck and you haven't really versed any good clans. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci