• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TOP AU PVPMEN (Legit only)

I

Platinum
Reaction score
If i'm that bad at the game. Why do people in tranquility think I hack. Half of them toggle themselves :,) Plus ya boy Remy Has screenshared me and he found an f3+a macro lmfao.
Maybe because you've been banned on Badlion for hacks genius??? And the fact that you denied it for months upon months lololol

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe because you've been banned on Badlion for hacks genius??? And the fact that you denied it for months upon months lololol
Yea i'll admit it. I tried auto clicker for atleast 2 weeks. After using it. I went back to jitter clicking and have been since. Thee reason why I denied it was that I was embarrassed. But that was a year ago. And to this day if i smack anyone from tranq I get called out for triggerbot. Ya boy Remy called me out a few times. Even jimmy said that my double hits are sus. But yea man. I'm awful at game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci