• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clan Season 2

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Name of clan: Arsenic
2. Number of Players in clan: 12?
3.Does your clan like lemonade?: Obvy
4.Do you agree to the rules?: Yes.

1. IGN: FuzzyC00kie
2. Past Clans: TheReturn, Draconis, Verzon
3. Moderating Experience if any: I am helper on ItsJerryAndHarry, I own my own network, and I was Moderator in Top Clan Season \
4. Do you know either of the hosts?: Yes, I know both of them!
5. How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players?: I can record/livestream the events and commentate them. I also am a helpful staff member and will cater to the players requests.

carlos | blxss

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN. carloswbu/blxss
2.Past Clans. My current clan is Exodus
3.Moderating Experience if any. Yes I do have experience. I am a mod on a server currently.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? I know both.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? By being a fabulous mod.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: ToeHair45
2.Past Clans: Chrome Inviction Excel Crimson
3.Moderating Experience if any: Last season :p
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Yes, both very well
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? By making it a good playing enviornment for the others, and making sure shan doesnt get obsessed with Netflix and makes it on time. xD

CiphersHD

Experienced
Reaction score
1. IGN. Cipherical
2.Past Clans. Renegades, Forsaken, Equinox.
3.Moderating Experience if any. Yes, On a small server and I was a moderator last season :)
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Yes!
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I would help in anyway possible, I want to help enforce the rules, catch any cheaters possible and overall be a great moderator and friend. I really hope I get accepted again as last season was a great experience :)

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score

1. IGN. jockster2002
2.Past Clans. Not us or eu
3.Moderating Experience if any. Mod on 1v1 server
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Not personally.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I like teh MCSG's c:

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score

1. Name of clan.- Infamous
2. Number of Players in clan.- 10 (just started, but we are still a great clan even with small numbers)
3.Does your clan like lemonade?- Yes, official drink of the clan.
4.Do you agree to the rules?- Yes, because they are amazing rules.

I think my clan should be in the tournament because for the following reasons. One thing is I was in the tournament last season and knows how it works, so I wouldn't ask any nooby questions for you. All the members in my clan are skilled pvpers who have all been in clans and know how tournaments and clan battles work. Finally I was in The Tigers, but felt like I could make a better clan. With this clan I have made here I feel as if I have made a better clan, so if the tournament is for the best clans on mcsg, then why deny a clan that will grow and become one of the best.

Last edited:

radioman117

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Name of clan. The Tigers
2. Number of Players in clan. 13
3.Does your clan like lemonade? Yes
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN. Ohjayx
2.Past Clans. Instinct II, Exodus [Current]
3.Moderating Experience if any. Top Clan S1
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Yes, both.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 2 a better environment for the players? Since I was a moderator throughout S1, I know that I am capable of the job, and I spent a lot of time on the server after it remained opened to the public on PVP, i'd love to return and be a part of staff!

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
1. IGN. afroninja609
2.Past Clans. Many clans, but I have been in Exodus for months.
3.Moderating Experience if any. I do not have experience with being moderator, but I have a LOT of clan experience and experience with being an authoritative figure.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? Somewhat.
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I will help wth my clan exp. and making it fun :)

MrCrafty1v2

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN. MrCrafty1
2.Past Clans. Inferno, Eternity, Organization, Excel, Inviction
3.Moderating Experience if any. Top Clan Season 1.
4.Do you know either of the hosts? I know both of them. :)
5.How could you make Top Clan Season 1 a better environment for the players? I'm a very enthusiastic person, and very unbiased. I would benefit both players and other staff with my presence.

ReflectionUS

Survivor
Reaction score
1. Name of clan: Reflection
2. Number of Players in clan: 8 (just started, getting more)
3.Does your clan like lemonade? YES.
4.Do you agree to the rules? Yes

shanrr

Experienced
Reaction score
1.ArtOfPvP
2.Eternity
3.The Haunted
4.Vanguard
5.Retrospect
6.Extinct
7.Royals
9.Crimson
10.Salvation
11.Purifde
12.Renegades
13.Exodus
14.The Tigers
All of the clans excepted so far. We had a problem we a few newer/ maybe not as well known clans stiffing me and or pulling out at the last moment last time and also disbanding before the event actually took place. So for the last 2 spots Josh and I will review carefully the applications and decide who get them. There will be a new map we are deciding on. Haven't found one yet but we will not be making one. The hunger will be fixed and the all mod apps wil be reviewed tom and I will start modding people. UpdatinStatus and BulletJc are the only two that get instant Sr Mod because they did a great job in Season 1 so congrats to them. This event will happen in I believe 2 weeks. It will once again be 16 teams and will last only one weekend, so if the weekend I give you is not good for your clan please do not apply considering its a little frustrating to have clans bail at the last moment. If you have nemore questions feel free to post here or pm me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci