• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clans from every region

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
sorry for the double post, but there aren't any other CA clans i could add, correct?

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
You can't judge a clan who's never shown they're potential on the field; it's not possible. Also, just because a lot of their members are famed for their pvp skills, doesn't mean that everyone good at pvp is on their team. Lets face it, there's a LOT of good pvpers out there, and a lot of good pvpers on other teams. Besides, you can't really judge pvp skills in a clan battle, most of the fight in a clan battle is a giant battle where you're just swinging randomly, hoping that you won't kill a clanmate. The thing that really matters to determine a clans' skill is their teamwork, and their cooperation together; something that the Blamphs have yet to show.
Ya but still. All of their members have YouTube channels. From what I've seen they are really powerfull. All Teri members take on teams of 3 with hardly any struggle. I'm not saying other people aren't good at PvP. I'm saying they have some of the best.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ya but still. All of their members have YouTube channels. From what I've seen they are really powerfull. All Teri members take on teams of 3 with hardly any struggle. I'm not saying other people aren't good at PvP. I'm saying they have some of the best.
They may be good but without teamwork they're practically just chickens waiting for slaughter.

I mean, say a 8v8 vs a clan such as Forgotten, if the Blamphs all did their own thing they would stand no chance against them. They have a lot of potential, but they haven't shown it yet.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Yes but clans aren't based off individual skill, it's based on teamwork. Also, there are some amazing Pvp'ers in the other clans, just because some of the members in a specific clan were good before, doesn't necessarily make them good now.

Reactions: OBO

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Why isnt The Generals[EU] here? You say: Penguin squad are stacked? Lel, they refuse to clanwar us.. We have 30 victories and 2 losses btw.

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
Ily blazer, no-one thinks the Penguin Squad are good, but people didn't realise our potential until Zedek_VibeZ clan tournament.
It had amazing clans, like #TheLegends, and #Forgotten. But we came out on top of them all........................

We definitely played a load of games, not 1..... Tooooootally...
Forgotten and Legends didnt play. It was us vs you guys in Finals: which you never wanted to play finish(Zenith times)
Edit: Sorry for double posting.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Why isnt The Generals[EU] here? You say: Penguin squad are stacked? Lel, they refuse to clanwar us.. We have 30 victories and 2 losses btw.
I'd prefer it if you didn't start hate or flame towards other clans. I will look at your page and determine if I should change it at all, but please be nicer next time.
Edit: You also have 28 victories and 2 losses, not 30 victories. Please keep it straight, thanks!

Last edited:

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd prefer it if you didn't start hate or flame towards other clans. I will look at your page and determine if I should change it at all, but please be nicer next time.
Edit: You also have 28 victories and 2 losses, not 30 victories. Please keep it straight, thanks!
Sorry, it was not meant to flame :p Also nice thread!:)

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
4) AS Rebels - I have a firm belief that the AS division is one of the easier divisions to play on, especially if you are skilled. I know some people may not want to admit it, but there are not nearly as many good players on AS as, for example, EU. This means that a group of AS players (who are very skilled) would have nearly no challenge. The AS Rebels have not had a real challenge in a while, and this is why I am putting them at the #4 spot. I really do wish that having clans battle across regions was an easy thing, but this will probably never be the case.
BASED ON MY OWN OPINION IM NOT TRYING TO FRAME
please don't say the AS division is easy I tried playing on every division I will have to say AS is the hardest (im a AS player) because the amount of teams is way to much. I don't know have your ever play on AS before and have you face a strong team? strong teams on AS is usually form by Rebels and Ultraz we team to counter each other we are basically rivals i'm not gonna get into much details but you saying the rebels have no challenge is completely WRONG atm I can say we're there challenge judging by PVP skills I wouldn't say we're better but they aren't as well. Our teams are usually in 4-6 which is form by people with a ratio of 25%+ (very hard to beat 1v1 I will say nearly impossible) before saying AS is easy please try playing it thx :D. Please re-consider who deserve #1 in AS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci