• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top clans in all divisions combined

Majestical

Platinum
Reaction score
real life and the internet are very different things

if masongalati one day becomes prime minister and makes a darkrai is sentenced to life in jail tax then i will respect ur opinion ;D

if you have noticed by now my aim here is not to be nice and to make friends, it's to make a point. if ur gunna say 'phoenix only battles clans which are n00bs' look at the battles against skilled clans. they havent scored more than a round on us, not to mention the clans you dont know were actually good back in the day. ur debating for a lost cause kid, phoenix has been and will be the best clan. ;D
Look, I would appreciate it if you did respect my opinion. I for one do cop quite a lot of abuse as well so just a reminder it's not just you. As well a that Phoenix, will not remain the the best clan forever, there will be better.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Look, I would appreciate it if you did respect my opinion. I for one do cop quite a lot of abuse as well so just a reminder it's not just you. As well a that Phoenix, will not remain the the best clan forever, there will be better.
do you see better clans

my eyes are open

oh and by the way i cant believe how mad people are getting over something im doing for fun xD

Last edited:

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
1. Synergy - i hear they gud at LoL and betr then fenix
2. Phoenix - They haz kytria I hear he 2 gud at LoL and eZ bet scrubs
3 . Me - Sometims i get 1 kill in Lol aginst begin bots. (rarly)
4. Scrandies - Smurfs.
5. My mum is aight

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
1. Synergy - i hear they gud at LoL and betr then fenix
2. Phoenix - They haz kytria I hear he 2 gud at LoL and eZ bet scrubs
3 . Me - Sometims i get 1 kill in Lol aginst begin bots. (rarly)
4. Scrandies - Smurfs.
5. My mum is aight
No

SPARTANWRECKS

Tribute
Reaction score
1) phoenix - we dont even play mc and we still are hashtag 1 thats how good we are
2) apex - theyre okay
3) randy clans - most are bunch of no names i dont rly know
yeah you dont play mc and you are the #2 rank at sg...

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
are you hating on my friend darkai? i will deck you. i've participated in numerous raids on al qaeda, and have over 300 confirmed kills.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci