• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top EU MCSG Clans

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
As you may have seen, Native created a thread for US clans and I've decided to make one for my region, EU.

You may be thinking, oh another one of these threads.. But I hope to keep this one ongoing and more mature than the others.

Please post your opinion and don't disrespect anyone else's, pm them if you think their list is biased, don't argue here.

So, if you could, please construct your personal top 5 with reason for the choice, use this template if you'd like.

Reason:

Reason:

Reason:

Reason:

Reason:

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Bump. Is it for clans of all time or just the ones right now? :)

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
- Ghost -

I don't want to sound biased, arrogant, or cocky; but
people tell my clan and I that we are the best there is, at the moment at least.

- TheRebels EU -

Domilz
Recently, I feel that this clan has been underestimated. Just
because they had a period where they lost a few clan wars, everyone lost all faith. But they kept one thing, their never-give-up attitude and friendship. I commend Domilz (Kallbergz) and all of the staff members for keeping the clan alive. Their teamwork is still some of the best, their players are still some of the best, they really are a strong clan. One of the best.

- Apocalypse -

Mykul_ | Voei | MahxiXBL
This clan was rebanded at the start of this month, after disbanding last year. MahxiXBL, a prominent Hive player, has brought many of his friends from there to MCSG. This has lead the clan to grow to a very strong force, and having not lost a clan war as of yet, they look to be very promising in the near future. Well done to Mykul_ and Voei as well, I haven't spoken to you much but you seem to be doing a good job of running the clan.

- TeamSypher -

Eskild|Quadrum_ | Jack // JMullins783
One of the longest running clans on MCSG (I think.) Even though they have been through some rough times recently, Eskild has kept the clan together, and improved a lot. Despite losing to some clans, they maintain a record of 39/6, showing that they really are a very good clan. They have a very organised TeamSpeak and are just generally quite professional.

- InverseSG -

Master_Kezo
The founders of this clan are very good friends of mine, and I must admit, at first I didn't know how the clan would turn out, thinking that it may be rather short-lived. They have definitely proved me wrong. Through the help of the recruitment of some elite players, InverseSG are yet to lose a clan war. Because of the close friendship in this clan, they have very good teamwork, as I witnessed in some of their more difficult clan wars.

[ This is for the current clans on the server, not past, now disbanded clans ]

Last edited:

Randy_Nub

Experienced
Reaction score
- Ghost -
I don't want to sound biased, arrogant, or cocky; but people tell my clan and I that we are the best there is, at the moment at least.

- TheRebels EU -
Domilz
because they had a period where they lost a few clan wars, everyone lost all faith. But they kept one thing, their never-give-up attitude and friendship. I commend Domilz (Kallbergz) and all of the staff members for keeping the clan alive. Their teamwork is still some of the best, their players are still some of the best, they really are a strong clan. One of the best.

- Apocalypse -

Mykul_ | Voei | MahxiXBL
This clan was rebanded at the start of this month, after disbanding last year. MahxiXBL, a prominent Hive player, has brought many of his friends from there to MCSG. This has lead the clan to grow to a very strong force, and having not lost a clan war as of yet, they look to be very promising in the near future. Well done to Mykul_ and Voei as well, I haven't spoken to you much but you seem to be doing a good job of running the clan.

- TeamSypher -

One of the longest running clans on MCSG (I think.) Even though they have been through some rough times recently, Eskild has kept the clan together, and improved a lot. Despite losing to some clans, they maintain a record of 39/6, showing that they really are a very good clan. They have a very organised TeamSpeak and are just generally quite professional.

- InverseSG -

Master_Kezo
The founders of this clan are very good friends of mine, and I must admit, at first I didn't know how the clan would turn out, thinking that it may be rather short-lived. They have definitely proved me wrong. Through the help of the recruitment of some elite players, InverseSG are yet to lose a clan war. Because of the close friendship in this clan, they have very good teamwork, as I witnessed in some of their more difficult clan wars.

I would have to agree with that to be honest.

Master_Kezo

Platinum
Reaction score
- Ghost -
I don't want to sound biased, arrogant, or cocky; but people tell my clan and I that we are the best there is, at the moment at least.

- TheRebels EU -
Domilz

- Apocalypse -

Mykul_ | Voei | MahxiXBL

- TeamSypher -

- InverseSG -

Master_Kezo

I might make my version but this is good xP

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
*facepalm* How has this ever helped anyone?

Last edited:

Silf

Career
Reaction score
1. Ghost
Reason: 2 good

2. TheRebels
Reason: Their teamwork is awesome

3.Apocalypse
Reason: Great players with a decent teamwork.

4. EmperorsReborn
Reason: Really good players.

5. Harmony / Voltage / InverseSG / EndGamers / DeadPixels
Reason: Great clans

Last edited:

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
EndGamers should fight some more "high-end" clans imho... :)
Talk about that, I was banned for the past 2 months, and still am, unfortuantely KY is too scared to do jack by himself (I mean, not even a scrim against Rebels) . Also, I've been trying to reach you on skype. Can you add me please? teku30
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci