• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Legendary Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Why is Elebits not here? She was #1 on the leaderboards, she was a moderator, she was also a moderator in Minecade and was a Sr.mod on Hypixel. And lets not forget that her ratio is one of the best. ;3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you know who 3Crowns is, then you will know the difference between a Beta/v1 player over a v2 player
That test can also somewhat determine a beta player from a v1 player. For example; me. I played over 1,000 games in v1, however never encountered him, mindahl, willyrin, mugger, or any of those legends mainly because I joined after their midsummer 2012 prime.

It's also crazy to think that even someone who joined a full year after us is still pretty experienced, and has been playing MCSG for longer than most of the population of the server today.. o:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
That test can also somewhat determine a beta player from a v1 player. For example; me. I played over 1,000 games in v1, however never encountered him, mindahl, willyrin, mugger, or any of those legends mainly because I joined after their midsummer 2012 prime.

It's also crazy to think that even someone who joined a full year after us is still pretty experienced, and has been playing MCSG for longer than most of the population of the server today.. o:
would you enlighten me on why is 3crowns an example that sets a standard between v1 and v2? ;-; I'm clueless and need someone to explain meh. c:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
would you enlighten me on why is 3crowns an example that sets a standard between v1 and v2? ;-; I'm clueless and need someone to explain meh. c:
Well 3crowns is just one example, there are many others that could be used, but it's basically just a test to see if you can remember some very old v1 players that no longer play. Most v1 players that still play today and are active in the community will be able to remember them c:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Well 3crowns is just one example, there are many others that could be used, but it's basically just a test to see if you can remember some very old v1 players that no longer play. Most v1 players that still play today and are active in the community will be able to remember them c:
i see i see

Binct

Career
Reaction score
3crowns was the best in EU during beta (he had hundreds of more wins than any other EU player), but never really played once beta ended. Only people who played in beta would really remember him.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think you can really determine "Top Legendary Player".
MCSG is all about luck. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
Gravey4rd can beat Noah and Noah can beat Gravey4rd.
It is just how it goes c:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci