• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top MC networks website, a little biased Hive!

Isn't this biased??

• Yea, something needs to be done!

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Nuh, Its fine.

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
The website is right, The hive is more popular than MCSG. Except we have a much better community and better survival games plug in :)

1. how can you judge the hive community without any good reasons?

2. each server has his own custom plugin and this shouldnt be compared i think.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Not really because each hub has different player counts.
Here's a possibility as to what happened with that screen shot. I believe when you click on the multiplayer it starts searching for all the servers on your server list. It identifies the server then gathers information about how many players are in it and such. In the time that it would take to identify each server in turn, people could have left or joined.

Another theory is that when players are being transported to a lobby, or to a game, that is when the EU server identification took place. So, those players were in a sort of limbo at the time that it happened. By the time the AU hub was identified, the players were where they were supposed to be, so they were counted as actual players.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Like many have already said, that is player count, so it's server-wide, I'm fairly sure. Even still, if it is biased, so what? >.< We're still up in the top ranks, and it's not like our servers have to shut down because of it.

This is all causing some silly, unnecessary drama, so it's best we all just forget about it :p

Wert, props to you for noticing this. While it may be wrong, we all make mistakes

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Like many have already said, that is player count, so it's server-wide, I'm fairly sure. Even still, if it is biased, so what? >.< We're still up in the top ranks, and it's not like our servers have to shut down because of it.

This is all causing some silly, unnecessary drama, so it's best we all just forget about it :p

Wert, props to you for noticing this. While it may be wrong, we all make mistakes
I misread "mistakes" as "milkshakes" and I was rather confused.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
1. how can you judge the hive community without any good reasons?

2. each server has his own custom plugin and this shouldnt be compared i think.
These are MCSG's forums so if you love the hive so much more than why are you talking in these forums right now and not in theirs? Maybe because this community is better?

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
The Hive + MCSG community drama is pretty unnecessary, and actually a bit frustrating for me. It's pretty sad that I can't post videos of gameplay on other servers without getting shunned and targeted in my video's comments.

The fact that there is still anger and hatred coming from players MONTHS after the event happened is pretty crazy to me.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The Hive + MCSG community drama is pretty unnecessary, and actually a bit frustrating for me. It's pretty sad that I can't post videos of gameplay on other servers without getting shunned and targeted in my video's comments.

The fact that there is still anger and hatred coming from players MONTHS after the event happened is pretty crazy to me.
Play where ever you want and don't listen to the Hive/MCSG haters. <3

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
These are MCSG's forums so if you love the hive so much more than why are you talking in these forums right now and not in theirs? Maybe because this community is better?
Srsly?
So at first I think everyone can have their own opinion about hive or mcsg.
I play MCSG and HIVE so i cant understand your sentences against the hive?
And if i wouldnt like mcsg i hadnt almost 1000 wins. I just enjoy playing and i dont know how you can judge the hive cause it seems that you hate hive and that u never tried it yourself.
So your sentence there is just childish and inappropriate .

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I never quite understood why MCSGers hated The Hive, I mean what happened? They took all the youtubers? Let them have them, We have Blamph, ThatOneTomahawk, and SirShmoopies. Who needs them when we have these guys?

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Srsly?
So at first I think everyone can have their own opinion about hive or mcsg.
I play MCSG and HIVE so i cant understand your sentences against the hive?
And if i wouldnt like mcsg i hadnt almost 1000 wins. I just enjoy playing and i dont know how you can judge the hive cause it seems that you hate hive and that u never tried it yourself.
So your sentence there is just childish and inappropriate .
The first post on this thread by you was "Hive <3" On the mcsg forums, that type of post should be on their forums.

No I have never played on their server, I'm in Australia and I don't want to have to deal with lag when there are other servers I can play on. I have seen many videos on it though, their mcsg plug in isn't that great and the only other 2 popular gamemodes that appear on youtube is splegg and hide and seek. Splegg having no real significance to it and hide and seek seems pretty fun.

If you love the hive that is fine, but why do you have to express that love on these forums and try to defend them here when it's just our opinions.

I don't want to start a flame war so don't quote this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci