• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top MCSG Players Of All Time

Reaction score
1st Player // Region: NoahSailer // EU
2nd Player // Region: StealthyGamer // EU
3rd Player // Region: Huahwi // US

RektStrikes

Spectator
Reaction score
I would always say Huahwi, or Toxic, but he's not part of MCGamer Community anymore.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Wins mean nothing and if you can't understand then that is not my problem
When it comes to pvp maybe not. However if you can have a ratio the way he did, win as many games as he did, he's the best to play the game.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
When it comes to pvp maybe not. However if you can have a ratio the way he did, win as many games as he did, he's the best to play the game.
If that's your opinion I'm fine with that but in my opinion hes one of the worst players EU as he teamed almost every game he played

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
If that's your opinion I'm fine with that but in my opinion hes one of the worst players EU as he teamed almost every game he played
One of the worst in eu...k. There's got to be thousands of people who play eu and you say he's one of the worst.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
One of the worst in eu...k. There's got to be thousands of people who play eu and you say he's one of the worst.
Every decent player on EU knows that Gravey is not good lol

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
But he was in the Guinness book of world records.
just saying back in eu ghost days when gravey was tryharding wins, kyle beat him with 8 hearts, nick with 7 hearts and i beat him with 7 hearts too. he never played with us again after those three games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci