• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Ten US MCSG Pvp'ers

i win yet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chip27

Platinum
Reaction score
In no order whatsoever (would take too long and won't be able to make up my mind if it was ordered)

Apzy - The dude's a tank, one of the best PvP'ers currently no doubt, can clutch and take down multiple teams and also works really well with others.

Spellyy - Really good with the fishing rod and sword Pvp, can easily get combos.

polarisXD best defensive player on any Minecraft community I've ever seen, so defensive to a point where you just want to /kill

UpdatinStatus - pretty good with the fishing rod too but i still destroy him every night

chip27 - Trivium's tank #2, balanced Pvp'er, get's amazing hits with his 1 ms and he has regen hacks i swear.

resistantcorn12 - Really good 1v1 PvP'er, accurate with the flint and steel too, also 12 hearted BomBashious in that tourny

HarborSeal - bow spams and is very accurate, also pretty good at leading.

Wizterfix - fights almost exactly like spellyy but dumber

Yesh (DoodleBob91) - Rebels ex best pvper, this guy goes inactive for a month, joins the ts, plays ONE ffa, destroys everyone then leaves. Legit beast.

R0W4NR0X HAHAHAHHAHAhahahajahahagahagahhagagafaffafaaggahagagiffery hell no
Awwwwwwwwwww thanks Krafty! Never thought I would be on anyones top 10 :D

Reaction score
In no order whatsoever (would take too long and won't be able to make up my mind if it was ordered)

Apzy - The dude's a tank, one of the best PvP'ers currently no doubt, can clutch and take down multiple teams and also works really well with others.

Spellyy - Really good with the fishing rod and sword Pvp, can easily get combos.

polarisXD best defensive player on any Minecraft community I've ever seen, so defensive to a point where you just want to /kill

UpdatinStatus - pretty good with the fishing rod too but i still destroy him every night

chip27 - Trivium's tank #2, balanced Pvp'er, get's amazing hits with his 1 ms and he has regen hacks i swear.

resistantcorn12 - Really good 1v1 PvP'er, accurate with the flint and steel too, also 12 hearted BomBashious in that tourny

Yesh (DoodleBob91) - Rebels ex best pvper, this guy goes inactive for a month, joins the ts, plays ONE ffa, destroys everyone then leaves. Legit beast.

<3

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score

lmao xD

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
The title says it all! Who is your top ten?
10. Krafty (CraftyKraftonite is an incredible player and leader. Don't even try being better than him with fns.)
9. G33ke
8. Linkdude1997
7. Mr_Gears
5. Kerbals
4. xxSPUxx
6. killerkons (he's always going to be here, maybe under a different name, hiding in the shadows.)
3. Huahwi
2. BomBashious (his avatar is London Tipton. Ten hearts m8.)
1. Binct. (No explanation needed. Like really, Madre de Jesus!)
sorry for slight errors in the order guys. Made on mobile xD
where is my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci