• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top US MCSG Clans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Lol? This was a joke right? There's a reason a lot of people dislike you outside of your clan. You legit said something bad about every clan as you listed them. Your clan is good but the reason no one really lists them is because they either forget because you don't battle good clans outside of clan wars or they don't like you
And I didn't say bad things about most of those clans. If you wan't to point at me for things everyone does, go ahead.
Forgotten, I said there "Best"
Rebels, I said there getting better and better as time goes on.
Rivals, said I didnt pay attention to this clan much.
Vangaurd, I said there great and bad at the same time, becuase of the lack of leadership... I feel as if Sal should be on more to lead his clan more, help them make better choices. TBH I like vangaurd, there a great clan to scrim, they oppose competition and they dont cause bs.
Trivium, said they had old rebels, does that insult anyone?
Titans, I think there new, and heavily overrated. Sorry?
Forsaken, I have my reason, this clan is annoying af to me. To come on my ts say: "haha frog rustler is leaving for us hows it feel?" That isn't respectful at all. http://prntscr.com/3gmlfb

Sorry if I was being ignorant?

Zeno Those clans will not last forever, if they outlast rebels then I am wrong, but if Titans or Trivium dispands Rebels will most likely pick up some old members back. I didn't mean anyhting as in it will disband soon. Just when it does.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Forgotten
Rebels
Trivium

Titans
Rival
Prod
Van
Forsaken

Others
Purge
Royals
excel
insidious

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
And I didn't say bad things about most of those clans. If you wan't to point at me for things everyone does, go ahead.
Forgotten, I said there "Best"
Rebels, I said there getting better and better as time goes on.
Rivals, said I didnt pay attention to this clan much.
Vangaurd, I said there great and bad at the same time, becuase of the lack of leadership... I feel as if Sal should be on more to lead his clan more, help them make better choices. TBH I like vangaurd, there a great clan to scrim, they oppose competition and they dont cause bs.
Trivium, said they had old rebels, does that insult anyone?
Titans, I think there new, and heavily overrated. Sorry?
Forsaken, I have my reason, this clan is annoying af to me. To come on my ts say: "haha frog rustler is leaving for us hows it feel?" That isn't respectful at all. http://prntscr.com/3gmlfb

Sorry if I was being ignorant?

Zeno Those clans will not last forever, if they outlast rebels then I am wrong, but if Titans or Trivium dispands Rebels will most likely pick up some old members back. I didn't mean anyhting as in it will disband soon. Just when it does.
Maybe you should keep some opinions to yourself...

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
Why not another list, Let's see if this is a more accurate list.

TIER 3:

Forgotten
Rebels
Trivium
TIER 2:

Titans -
Rivals -
Prod -
Vanguard -
Forsaken -

TIER 1:

Royals
envious
excel
insidious
prime
Prevail

MajesticSwag

Platinum
Reaction score
Why not another list, Let's see if this is a more accurate list.
TIER 3:

Forgotten
Rebels
Trivium
TIER 2:

Titans -
Rivals -
Prod -
Vanguard -
Forsaken -

TIER 1:

Royals
envious
excel
insidious
prime
Prevail
lol prevail xd no

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
1. Rebels - really good people in this clan like: Zeno, Cheedos, Soggy, branbob, thebowiejohn, yoshidude blackjaguar etc. Best clan currently

2. Empire - theyve got good pvpers too like: a_simmons, frog, hiqhlights, leo2by4 and others but I believe rebels are still better

3. El retardos - maco is a beast so this is going far even thogh its a new clan
Edit: i think they changed their name to figglenats

4. Romans - Jackthepwnzor and exodus are good leaders but lack in pvp compared to the clans listed above imo

5. Elitesquad - lost a few members but their teamwork is good and their pvpers are decent
Tristan ily <3

But u forgot to mention the bombers :( Branbob83

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
#imagination merged to old clans #relativity and #imagination relativity was 7-1 and imagination was 8-0 when they merged they made the clan 15-0 there reason being the day that they got that one loss they didn't have all there players but that's there fault for having inactive players frankly I hope someone sees this and gets a mod because mods haven't given me a chance I know this because I was apart of that clan and left when I found out they were cheating.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
#imagination merged to old clans #relativity and #imagination relativity was 7-1 and imagination was 8-0 when they merged they made the clan 15-0 there reason being the day that they got that one loss they didn't have all there players but that's there fault for having inactive players frankly I hope someone sees this and gets a mod because mods haven't given me a chance I know this because I was apart of that clan and left when I found out they were cheating.
What!?

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
omfg no way!!!?!!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci