• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Torches

MPMG

Tribute
Reaction score
Sometimes in places it can get dark and hard to see and no way too see. In chests you should find torches which you could implement the handy torch plugin and you wouldn't be able to place them but you could hold them and they'd produce light.

InvincibleForce

Survivor
Reaction score
Just turn your brightness all the way up. You would be amazed how much more you can see. Even so, this would be a handy addition. Dont know if the extra lag is worth it though.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Turning your brightness up will help alot although i think it would be good if we could place torches... could provide many new aspects... Such as keeping hidden or keeping away the mobs... your choice

Kreek

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not sure about this as if everyone has a torch than they could always be safe from mobs. I would say only have one torch on the map, and whoever gets that before everyone else, is safe from mobs.

Reaction score
There is a plugin which allows torches to emit light while you walk. That would be nice because you can see but monsters still spawn. The problem is I think its bukkit

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Yea just turn your brightness up, and climb a tree to escape the mobs.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But there are no mobs now, and the torch plugin would cause massive amounts of lag for certain people, and they would have less tributes because we'd have to get the client side of the plugin.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
But there are no mobs now, and the torch plugin would cause massive amounts of lag for certain people, and they would have less tributes because we'd have to get the client side of the plugin.
y u have to be a dwarf and dig up this ancient thread :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci