• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tornadic [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
The Forgotten challenges you to a clan battle sometime this week using the rules and consequences found on our thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/the-forgotten-us-team.34660/
If you accept, the map options are TSG2, SG4, Holiday Resort, Holiday Resort 2, SG Highway, or Valleyside University. The minimal amount of players will be 6 on each team while the maximum will be 8. Further details or changes will be discussed with me on Teamspeak.

Clan Staff may be present during the battle.

Last edited:

TornadicMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
The Forgotten challenges you to a clan battle sometime this week using the rules and consequences found on our thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/the-forgotten-us-team.34660/
If you accept, the map options are TSG2, SG4, Holiday Resort, Holiday Resort 2, SG Highway, or Valleyside University. The minimal amount of players will be 6 on each team while the maximum will be 8. Further details or changes will be discussed with me on Teamspeak.

Clan Staff may be present during the battle.
No thank you. ._.

TornadicMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
-= | ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | =-
ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Dan
ɪɢɴ: AerixYT
ᴡɪɴs:36
ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:464
sᴋʏᴘᴇ:AerixYT
ʜᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ? [1/10]:10
ᴛᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ [ʏ/ɴ]:Yes
ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅɪᴄ?:I miss you guys... I realized I made a horrible mistake leaving you guys, Hopefully you guys can forgive me and atleast let me be member <3... If you can't, I realized what I have done... I'm sorry!
Accepted as member! Please be active and welcome back :)

Shadowed

Diamond
Reaction score
ɴᴀᴍᴇ:Secret [;
ɪɢɴ:Rebelliious/Sponsoring
ᴡɪɴs:314
ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:939
sᴋʏᴘᴇ:Shadoweeeed
ʜᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ? [1/10]:Once I am done with my exams which is like 2-3 days I will be 10/10 active is that fine?
ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅɪᴄ?:I would like to be in Tornadic, because I see that this clan will go far and I would love to be apart of the future of this clan.

TornadicMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
ɴᴀᴍᴇ:Secret [;
ɪɢɴ:Rebelliious/Sponsoring
ᴡɪɴs:314
ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:939
sᴋʏᴘᴇ:Shadoweeeed
ʜᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ? [1/10]:Once I am done with my exams which is like 2-3 days I will be 10/10 active is that fine?
ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏʀɴᴀᴅɪᴄ?:I would like to be in Tornadic, because I see that this clan will go far and I would love to be apart of the future of this clan.
Yes it is fine, and accepted as member ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci