• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff TotalDramaTony's Birthday!

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Today, is the one and only drama filled Tony's (TotalDramaTony) birthday! Tony turns 18 today, YAY! Tony is one outspoken person, but in the kindest way possible. Tony is that one person that you can always come to and will also be welcoming you with open arms, and he WILL keep it real with you, yes GAWD.
-
Freshly: Tony, girl. Do I have some things to say, I just want to thank you for all the things you've taught me whether it's staff related, community related, or just spilling the T and keeping it real. Honestly, you've helped me and inspired me a lot throughout my journey and I am happy to call you one of my bestfriends and you know that if anyone attacks you, David and I are ready to jump them, lol. Every time we're in a channel everyone who is in the channel is guaranteed to be rolling on the floor. And all the times we attack David on his not so smartest days XD. Or attacking Star for her wonderful and beautiful man voice, even if I'm attacking Detox, Penny T., and Roxxy and you'll scream at me and tell me not to attack them. Or when we'd having our conversations during the mod meetings. It's good to know how close we've become and I really appreciate all the times we've spent together. You will always be Tanya to me (LOL) But seriously though, I'm happy we have so much common interests with BGC, RPDR. Keep it fishy! I hope to see you on RPDR in the future ^_^ To many more years, happy birthday!

Dinbaevid: TO MY ONE AND ONLY BOO NAY,
Happy 18th Birthday, Tony!!! Ohhhh..where do I begin? We met about 2 years ago…? when you typed in chat ‘who wanna see my *Golden Olives*, type 123 and don't try to deny it because it was you xD. People don’t truly understand how amazing you are as a person, Boo Nay. You are literally the great person ever…smart, funny, sassy, rude at times, kind, and more...but I can’t think of any other positive adjectives rn. You’re always there for me, to comfort me and to cheer me up…like when I was brutally attacked by Ethan (for calling me a dumb PEASANT), danny (though I forgot why but that was funny) xD, the times when I attacked holmboy (I forgot his ign) for speaking his native language in the #TeanNUB chat or when Seth tried to steal my position. TBH, #Teamnub was the best thing ever even though it was hella ratchet xD I miss having our bi-weekly meetings, that stupid Official #TeamNub bell (#MOOOOOOO) and our pointless and memorable fights during the meetings. OMG OMG remember when we staged my resignation as clan owner of #TeamNub and seth was like can I get ADMIN xD xD xD xD BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG or when Danny got mad at you because you refused to give him Admin of Advertisement xD HAHAH He literally deleted all of our Clan Artworks ;-; OMG OMG remember the Ohhh the memories. I love our friendship and I hope that it’ll stay alive forever and always. No one will ever understand our friendship and hey, that’s a good thing because it means that the connections we have is genuine and not fake, like dem weaves of yours. You know its true friendship when one kills the other for a DIAMOND or 1 ARROW on Valleyside. Its funny how we literally attack each other everyday xD xD OMG I remember the days when you wouldn’t shut up about Beyoncé and weaves…I was hella annoyed at you…and Lexi xD aww I miss Lexi and Will. I love them too, honestly. Ahh those were the good old days ;-; ;-; ;-; Omg remember that time when I blocked you for week?? OMG that was funny and I forgot the reason to why xD. Literally, we are so stupid together, remember dem fireworks days or when you spent about 5 hours trying to set up a ts? HAHAHA

Anyway, I am so proud of you, tony and i am truly glad that we're still friends after the continuous back-stabs and over-throws. YOU ARE MY BEST BUD <3 <3
P.S. You are my Adore Delano
Love, Your One And Only *Censored*, Your Olives, Your Queen, Your HUNTY BOO- dinbaevid/dindavid <3
Some Screenshots of Tony:

Amber - Happy birthday boo! Tony, you're an amazing and hilarious person (and probably the sassiest) person on the staff team and you've been an inspiration to us all. You will always be #1 uncle <3 Have a gif

Staff members you can edit in your messages

KIDD - Have a nice day, Tony. PS: You're eZ.​

Last edited by a moderator:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Happy birthday Tony! I met you like 2 years ago too, and we were waiting buddies! Unfortunately, I wasn't accepted with you, so rip ;-;. But you're one of the only people I still know today. You're so funny and good to chat with. Have a great day!

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
Happy Borthday Tony. If you lived in Australia you could now legally get off you're face. Pity though

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'll just post my message here since editing takes effort on my phone (heh) but happy birthday Tony! From everything between your hard working attitude and genius voicemail, you're pretty cool c:

I hope you are thrown a super extravagant party that fits your super outgoing and positive personality.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci