• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff TotalDramaTony's Resignation Letter

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score

Hello everyone! This is real, I am resigning from my position here at MCGamer. After 26 months of being staff here, my time has come. It is time for me to move on. I realized a few things in the last few weeks that made me realize it is time. I prefer to keep them to myself and the few people I feel I can share them with, so I won’t be putting them down here, but I am leaving on good terms and I have no issues with anyone, it’s just time to move on to bigger and better things for myself and see what else the future has in store for me.

I found myself dedicating a LOT of time to MCGamer. And it was time to start putting that into something else. So, with some heartache, I am resigning and will not be returning to ever. I will be around on the network from time to time, but for the most part, I won’t be here. Thank you all for the great times, these past 2.5 years of knowing this network has been fun, an experience, crazy and beautiful. There were good times, bad times, sad times, but that’s what makes it an experience! I love this community, but it’s time to move on, it makes me sad, but it’s what is right for me. I have a lot going in my life, and I just don’t have the time for this job. I have rugby, college, clubs, class, HW, social life, I’m going to be an Resident Advisor for my college next year and hopefully even more like a job in my future. It’s time to move on, and without further adieu, this is goodbye!

Thank you all for the amazing experience, and here is a shout out to the special people I love here.

JANELLLLEEEEEE!!!!!! BAE! I love you Alyssa, the amount of love I have for you could never be fully described. You’re always so funny and sassy and cheery and awesome to talk to. I am sorry I am leaving you bae, but I know you’ll do great work for the team with or without me in it because you are a strong and dedicated worker. You do fantastic work and you don’t get the recognition you deserve. Just remember to not let things get you down and face any challenge you have head on because you are strong and you can overcome any obstacle and get through anything that gets in your way. You have grown a lot in your time as Sr. Staff and you still impress me with all the experience and knowledge you gain every day. You are one of the best on the staff team and you always work so hard and I am always going to be very proud of you bae <3 I LOVE YOU JANELLE
Hallo Mister CAmadeusa! I know we aren’t as close as we used to be, but I just want to take a second to thank you for all the love and support you gave me in the time that when we were closer and that it all did not go unappreciated. I wish you nothing but the best and I’ll see you later!
Chandelle Williams! You are my mother and my husband and my everything. I could not describe in enough words how important you have been to me in the past 26 months. I met you the day I got staff and have been through sooooo much with you. We’ve gotten through gaggles of crazy people, the list goes on and on and you know who is on this list XD. You are an irreplaceable friend, I would rather give up chicken than give you up. You have been nothing but the best influence on my life. You’re someone I can go to, rant to, cackle with, throw shade with, spill the t with, or just gossip about my college baes with. You are the definition of an amazing friend, and you deserve to be told you’re amazing by the whole entire world every day because you are the Oxford AND Webster definition of the word Amazing. You are SOOOOOOOO amazing, and you are a friend I hold near and dear to my heart. I want to be friends with you forever and ever, and one day we will have that triple date we have had in the works for a few weeks now lololol. You are an amazing friend, and an amazing worker. You work so hard and for the longest and craziest hours and no one else can do what you do with the strength and resilience you have. You were a great mod (twice), a fabulous Sr. Mod (also twice), and now an incredible admin! (Not Twice). You know how proud of you I am, and I still am and always will be because you deserve to be where you are and you will always be someone I look up to. You are so incredible, and I love you SOOOOOOO much, we will be friends forever and ever, and you’ll always be one of my favorite queens, even if you got me eliminated in Survivor and Big Brother, I forgive, and I will make sure I deliver your mac n cheese when I meet you as promised because I am a loyal wife <3 ILY4Ever!
Is a hot mess
You are a hot mess. Lol jk ILY! Eden even though you killed our snapchat streak like 3 times, I forgive you. You are an awesome person, I love fighting with you and loved working with you and I hope we can have a snapchat streak that can last more than 2 weeks some day. You’re my boo <3
Franky my beautiful drag daughter! You are a beautiful person and I am so happy I was able to have met you. You are so smart, strong and hilarious. I love you so much, that in all honesty, I’m jealous of you sometimes, but I try not to be because that’s ugly, but I hope that shows how much I love you lol. You are a sweet, caring and amazing person and there is a lot that I can use to describe your incredible personality, but in all honesty, I don’t know enough words nor do I have the typing strength at the moment, but just know you are so so so beautiful, and I wish you nothing but the best and for you to be happy. I love you Frankyy, and I will always be here for you, and I hope you'll always be here for me. I love you Tyra Sanchez Jr. <3
JAYYYYY MY BAEEEEE You are my everything, you have me dying and crying for centuries whenever we talk. You are so so so funny, and you have a personality and character like no other. You’re amazing at what you do, you work hard, are a smart person, and you know how to get through some stressful and crazy situations. I love you so much and could not imagine life without my sister. I love you more than Tyra, and more than how much David loves chicken nuggets. You are my home girl, and I can’t wait to watch the rest of Season 8 with you. #NewRo+Bronx=Love
Ryan! I think I said everything I really could to you in our TS conversation, but just know you are an amazing person. You are very strong willed and you have a quirky, unique personality that makes a lot of people gravitate towards you and grow to love you. You keep on being you, because I love you the way you are is what I love the most about you. Keep being a hot mess <3
Mister Dark Nights. You are someone I’ve recently gotten closer to, but you’re someone I’ve grown to adore. You’re not too serious, you’re easy going, sassy, and fun to hang out with and talk to. Even If I am just sweating out my worries about public transportation, or telling you how much rugby is killing me gently, you are someone I can talk to and feel comfortable with. You have such a beautiful personality, and you’re someone I hope to be friends with for a very long time. You’re amazing, and I hope you check your phone enough to text me from time to time <3 I love you Jamie <3 You’re my favorite Scooby Doo character
MISSS HUNTYYYYY I love you girl, you always crack me up, and make me laugh all the time. I love your laugh you have no idea and it always makes me smile. You are a beautiful person, you work hard, you learn quickly, and you do great at what you do. I hope to see you learn even more and grow even more as you stay staff and beyond. You’re an amazing person miss Kat Natural and I love you lots <3
KELLIE BREANNE FROM THE SC! I love you girl, you know I do. Sorry that I am leaving sort of out of the blue, but just know that I love you, and I have full confidence in you to do so much more than I could have ever done. You have a personality and character that I absolutely adore, and you’re someone with the ability to learn and do things that I simply can not. I am so happy you were in my interview and I owe you so much for having introduced me to all those mods when I first joined the staff team because it helped get me this far in my staff career. You are a beautiful and so so so smart. You have the ability to be the best at everything you do because you are that kind of determined and strong person that everyone wants on their side, and with that, I know you’ll make it far. I love you, and congratulations once again on the marriage. I love you SOOOO much Miss Kellie, never forget I will always be here for you, and you’re someone I have always loved and care about. Thank you for all the love and care you’ve given me, you have saved me in so many ways that my life would barely exist without you. Thank you, for everything. I hope we can still talk from time to time, and never forget, you are my SPIRIT ANIMAL YOU ARE MY QUEEEEEENNNN. Love you bae <3
Misi! I love you boo. You and I weren’t that close until trial, but we got very close and I’m happy we did. We always play fought each other, and liked to get sassy and fighty with one another but it was all in good fun and you’re someone I adore. I do remember that moment when we were in the waiting room and us being scared and freaked out, but now I remember us as great friends and you’re someone I will always be able to talk to because you are an amazing friend. Love you Misi <3
Nagol Games. Hello hunty. Oh Logan, you are a funny one. Thank you for being a great friend and an awesome person to go to for support when I needed someone. Although we don’t talk much anymore, I know you’re still someone I can go to for anything. You’re a great friend, and I thank you for all you’ve done for me. I love you Logan, I am proud of you and how far you’ve come, and I know with you, the sky’s the limit and you can aim and reach for the stars. Make me prouder Logan, and be the Bob The Drag Queen of MCGamer.
Patrick! Babe! I love you very much Patrick. You’re someone I found an unbelievably amazing friendship with, and our friendship is something I treasure SOOO much. I feel like we can talk about anything, and you will always understand me. You are such a wise person, but you’re wisdom is matched by your strength. You are such a strong person Patrick, and I really admire that in you, and I hope you know it’s okay to not always be so strong and let people like me help you from time to time. I love you no matter what, and you’re someone I plan on being friends with forever!
Miss Purric! I love you Miss Purric! We don’t talk as much as we used to, but you are such a sweet person, and I love your personality so much. You are so amazing! You are a hard worker, a talented artist, and you have a lovable character and I adore you completely! Stay amazing miss Purric!
Razz! I have no words that could ever accurately thank you for all the amazing things you’ve done for me. I am so happy I was able to work under you. You are a fantastic leader, there is no one that I have ever worked for, that has had the leadership capabilities, the heart, the wisdom, the care, the love and the strength that you have. You know how to be a leader, you know how to be a friend, you know when it’s time to be the boss, and you know when some compassion and empathy is needed. No one can run things like you, and no one has the power to lead the staff like you do. Thank you so much, for everything. You’ve been an incredible source of wisdom, support and kindness that I’ve needed when I’ve hit my low moments in life. You have been like a mother, and you’ve helped raise me into a much better person in the time I’ve known you. Thank you, thank you so much for everything. You have helped me for so long, and although it’s hard leaving you, I know it isn’t goodbye, I just will be away, but I’ll still remember you and hopefully talk to you from time to time. I love you Razz <3
MY husband! Or should I say, ex-husband. Isaac you are a mega noob, but I love you. Even though you left me, and even though I technically left you for Dee, I still love you. I never really left, Dee is just my mother that I am married to, it’s a weird relationship but our relationship is just as crazy. You’ve been nothing but a great friend to me, and I know we don’t talk as often as we used to, I still think you’re an awesome friend, and I love talking to you. I’m still here for whenever you want to talk, and I always am happy to hear from you! You’re my boo <3
Sebastian, you are a funny one. I love messing with you, and I know you go through a lot of drama from time to time, but I know you’re a good kid and I do love you. Stay in school, do your homework, stop getting on TS in gym class and I’m sure you’ll be fine. I’ll still be around to talk to you boo lol <3
Charles! I know we don’t talk much, but in all honesty, I am just not around, and my resignation is the result of all my time loss, but do know that I still consider you as a great friend, and I always have a blast when I talk to you. You’re fun to talk to, throw shade with, and hang out with. We’ll forever be ‘97 and you’ll always be a favorite MCGamer person of mine!

Adios Felicia!

Last edited:

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Ryan! I think I said everything I really could to you in our TS conversation, but just know you are an amazing person. You are very strong willed and you have a quirky, unique personality that makes a lot of people gravitate towards you and grow to love you. You keep on being you, because I love you the way you are is what I love the most about you. Keep being a hot mess <3
I'm never going to find someone that makes me feel so great with such a sincere feeling behind it. Love you, Tony. Have a wonderful time with your future.

GoontherMC

Career
Reaction score
Tony you were one of the nicest people I've ever talked to. You're fun to be around and you always like to help. I didn't expect you to resign, at all. I hope we can talk again, some day sometime.

<3

~ Goonthy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci