• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Totally legit MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame_

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry if I sound rude but let me introduce my story.

I've created this forum account just because of the hackers on Survival Games, since Friday I've been uploading many videos on Youtube about hackers and I have reported them in the abuse section.

Today it's Monday and they haven't banned the hackers yet.

Now I'm really pissed off because i've just been working for the good of the server and they do not even care, they just let them play like nothing happened.

My videos:

No Hax Just Super Sayan Power!

~snip~

I'm not hacking I have a gaming chair 8)

~snip~

Optifine fly easter egg xd

~snip~

They just write "Thank you for reporting, this user has been dealt with appropriately!
Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community!
"
even if in the report there were more than a user, they don't even watch my videos.

I tried to do my best for this server but now I have to give up.

EU servers are unplayable (The stats reset made the things even worse).

Mods don't care about the community and let the hackers play normally (some of them are even trying to become 1st on the leaderboards coff coff BadgerPig coff coff) .

Some maps make the server lag and crash and they do not care.

This is a goodbye my shitty server I'm gonna play survival games on other servers ;)
(I have all the reasons to say this and you know i'm right so do not take it like an insult, it's the truth)

Last edited by a moderator:

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I basically quit to dude I just don't have the motivation anymore but the mods are doing there best :)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
First one : Not enough proof, it's all recorded in POV which makes it very difficult to see if it's actually some kind of kill-aura, it could be just lag on your side.

Second : Ditto as first one, not enough headmovement for aimbot.

Third : Ditto. The speed hacking one ( Second clip ) looks sketchy, but since you are moving around very weirdly with your mouse it almost looks like the video has been speed-up, I would personally not ban for it to be one the safe side.

I'm sorry but I'll have to agree with the mods, the evidence is IMO not sufficient for a ban.

Flame_

Spectator
Reaction score
First one : Not enough proof, it's all recorded in POV which makes it very difficult to see if it's actually some kind of kill-aura, it could be just lag on your side.

Third : Ditto. The speed hacking one ( Second clip ) looks sketchy, but since you are moving around very weirdly with your mouse it almost looks like the video has been speed-up, I would personally not ban for it to be one the safe side.

I'm sorry but I'll have to agree with the mods, the evidence is IMO not sufficient for a ban.
First one: Vegetta was hitting me from 8 blocks, i make 40 ping on eu servers. The second person just bi-shotted me in less than 1/4 of a second (i had 6 hearts) and destroyed Vegetta without being touched.

Second: I could not even touch him without being hit (look at his head...) and the other player destroyed him with no problems and as always his head was facing the sky

Third: It could be speed-up? Hear the sound please and watch the time leaderboard. Anyway he was flying around the cave with a wooden axe and destroyed me while i was full iron, how can you say he wasn't hacking?

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score

I still wonder why you quit being mod...

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The mods deal with them. They watch the videos. They ban hackers. Stop complaining that they can't ban every single one of them, or deal with every member. Stop saying they don't care. If you really believe the staff isn't trying to fix issues, then go to another server and see if they can do a better job with a network our size.

Also, how can you even prove that those hackers aren't banned?

Nephilim please lock.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
The mods deal with them. They watch the videos. They ban hackers. Stop complaining that they can't ban every single one of them, or deal with every member. Stop saying they don't care. If you really believe the staff isn't trying to fix issues, then go to another server and see if they can do a better job with a network our size.

Nephilim please lock.
QA:TL?

Flame_

Spectator
Reaction score

Nephilim please lock.
They are playing on MCSG 3 days later my report you can see that on the leaderboards (I understand the mods could be busy but 3 days are passed and they haven't done anything yet)

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
- Hive
- Badlion
- Mineplex
- Hypixel
- GommeHD
- And like other 10 sp italian server well known in my country
Hive in my opinion isnt better
Copied mcsg, same thing
LOL K
who?
what?

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score

Nephilim please lock.
First of all, making a forum post does not really help get your point across to the staff. It is always best to grab the bull by the horns and contact one of us or even a Sr. Mod.

Second of all, as Electrix said, we do actually deal with them. If we believe the evidence is not sufficient, we do not put forth a punishment. Most of the time we even have another Moderator look at the evidence to determine if the video is sufficient.

Third of all, keep in mind you saw more of the hacker then we did. Many people beleive someone is hacking, then they record a 8 second video. You have more of a "backstory" and have seen more then we have. We only see what is in the evidence. Therefore, if he/she is blatantly hacking, but it isn't very obvious by the video, there is nothing we can do about it.

Thanks for understanding! PM me if you have any other questions :)

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci