• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tournament

Good idea?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #AwesomeChuckNorris

• #ERMAGAWDDISISSTOOPID

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
MCSG Tournament?
A idea I've been toying with for a while. This will be a MCSG tournament that has three prizes: First place, Diamond donator, second place, gold donator and third place, iron donator.
The tournament will involve 13 games. 12 will be semi's: To decide who will be in the final. And the final will be 12 winners of the previous games in one last match to decide the winners.

You would need to sign up on the forums to join the tournament and the servers would play the games at different times of the day. Obviously these servers would be white listed so that only the signed up players could join.

Pros of this idea:
It brings the community together in competition. You could meet famous MCSG players.
In preparation for the games people could buy donator to get on servers more.
Spectators of the final could get tips from the gameplay of the pro's

Cons of this idea:
Server hosting: it would for a player from AU to join a tournament in US for example.
Noobs could not join because the pro's would just own them.
Increased server traffic for training: It would be harder for a normal player to join the servers in the lead up to the tournament.
For a day of two some of the servers would not be available to normal players

So that's my idea. Pls post replies and tell me what you think!
(Ps I wrote this on a Ipad so if it looks stupid I'm sorry)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. Take the top 8 from each region, each two players would have to organize a time and date, and either record or get someone to spectate and record.
2. Dedicate a server for each region whereas only those players are whitelisted.
3. Winner from each region wins diamond followed on like you sa, but with two irons to make it even.

aaaaaaaa.png

Repeat for each region. :)

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. Take the top 8 from each region, each two players would have to organize a time and date, and either record or get someone to spectate and record.
2. Dedicate a server for each region whereas only those players are whitelisted.
3. Winner from each region wins diamond followed on like you sa, but with two irons to make it even.

View attachment 6223

Good idea.

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score

View attachment 6223

Repeat for each region. :)
I like this idea but I think it should be bigger than the top 8 from each region.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
It's been suggested before and Chad even said he was going to do it on the MCSGv2 post.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci