• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Town of Macedon

What do you think of my map?

• Total voters

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
Macedon (35% Complete)
Being Created by

p. h i l l y p h a n 1 6
I've been playing Survival Games for a long time and have loved all the maps and how creative and beautiful they are. In the beginning it was mostly islands and jungles, etc. and abandoned or destroyed places. Then maps arrived that were airports, and construction sites, etc. It was amazing and got me thinking, what about a map that is like home for most of us? That's when I decided to build a map that is a town and has a town center, roads, supermarkets, suburbs, etc. It's a small map for quick games but still plenty to explore. And I'm trying my best to make it as realistic as possible. I plan on having this map ready sometime in August and I'd like everyone's opinions! :)

Update: 8/4/14
Hey guys so I've added more to the map and I have some pictures of somethings I've done (not all 100% complete.) Enjoy! And tell what you think! :)
http://imgur.com/a/9k1Yo#0

2014-08-01_19.23.51.jpg
macedon.jpg
macedon2.jpg
macedon3.jpg
macedon6.jpg
macedon7.jpg
macedon9.jpg
macedon12.jpg
macedon13.jpg
2014-08-01_12.23.11.jpg

Last edited:

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Idk I feel like I've seen this map before but try some shots without shaders

FIRST

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
The builds are way to blocky and lack a lot of detail. Maybe fix that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci